*RESERVE YOURS NOW - RISK FREE
Record Direct Using Your Favorite Tube Amp With The Fryette Power Load IR Variable Reactive Load Box
The Fryette Power Load™ IR combines the variable reactive load of the Award-winning Fryette Power Station® coupled to a tunable analog Cab + Mic Emulation system that allows you to silently record your favorite tube amplifier. Whether you are setting your tweed combo at the sweet spot or doing a full right hand sweep on your 100-watt head, the Power Load allows you to fine tune the reactive behavior the amplifier response, and the character of the Cab + Mic Emulation for unprecedented control of your recorded performance.
Load Your Own Cabs, Or Use Theirs
New for 2021, Power Load™ IR gets an all new Digital Cab IR loader complete with memory space for 16 cabs, including our most popular cabs. You can also load your favorite cabs via the USB loader using the included PC and Mac enabled user interface.
The Power Load™ IR is the only stand-alone solution that provides two integrated cabinet sim options, Analog (for zero latency and expansive dynamic range) and Digital IR (for realistic room reflections and convolutions). You can use both individually or simultaneously. You can also defeat the cab sim and use an external IR.
Sixteen factory installed cabinet impulse responses come pre-loaded in the Power Load™ IR. These can be modified using the included GUI, or you can install your favorite cab files via the USB connector on the front panel.
Professional-Quality Headphone Amplifier
A high quality stereo headphone amplifier with a stereo effects loop allows you to insert delays and reverb into the headphone mix, plus a Program Input that accepts a stereo music source such as a CD or MP3 player or group practice mixer for an unprecedented level of performance.
For live performance you can place the Power Load™ IR in between your amp and cabinet, sending the XLR with either or both Cab sims direct to the Front of House PA and Monitor board. No cabs? No Problem! You can crank your favorite amp silently, delivering dynamic consistent tone direct to the console.
The Power Load™ IR offers incredible dynamics, feel and studio-quality performance in a convenient, affordable and lightweight portable package that sits neatly on top of any head or combo amplifier. With thousands of Power Stations in the field, you can be confident in the transparency, dynamic feel and reliability of the Variable Reactive Load. The analog Cab+Mic Emulation system, which was evolved from the highly-acclaimed Fryette Valvulator® GP/DI, provides wonderfully realistic and responsive mic’d cabinet tones direct to your interface, mixer or headphones.
The Fryette Power Load™ IR is the most comprehensive total reactive load solution available today.
- Award-winning Power Station® Reactive Load with Variable High and Low
- Frequency Response
- 200W Speaker Load Capacity
- Works with any tube amp head or combo
- Analog Cab /Mic Emulation (Lo Mid, Hi Mid and high-end emphasis controls)
- Digital IR Cabinet models (16 Impulse Responses, pre-loaded)
- Silent Recording capability
- Amp In with selectable Input Impedance (4, 8 or 16 Ohm)
- Passive load will operate without external power
- Cooling fan operates without external power
- Operates with 12VDC 1A regulated power supply
- Phase Reverse Switch for passive direct, active direct and IR direct outs
- 1/4" AUX input with -20dB pad
- Headphone amp with dedicated FX Loop
- 1/4" Headphone output
- XLR and 1/4" transformer-isolated direct-only outputs
- XLR and 1/4" Cab + Mic Emulated outputs
- Carry bag sold separately
- Dimension of product: 8.75 in. x 6.15 in. x 2.75 in.
- Weight: 8 lbs
Manufacturer: Fryette Amplification
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details