Blow Your Audience Away With The Theo Wanne GAIA 2 Tenor Saxophone Mouthpiece - Hard Rubber, Size 7
Infused with the spirit of Dexter Gordon, the GAIA 2 tenor mouthpiece was built to outplay Theo's very best new and vintage Otto Links. He succeeded. As the foremost expert in vintage mouthpieces, Theo has taken his extensive experience to make the vintage sound even better! The GAIA 2 is updated with far more core and body to the sound while maintaining the big warm traditional sound the GAIA is known for.
The GAIA's True Large Chamber is very much like the vintage mouthpieces of the 1940s but the design has been further evolved, both in design and with Theo Wanne's leading manufacturing technologies.
- Built to outplay Theo's very best Vintage Florida Otto Link, and Theo succeeded!
- Inspired by the genius of Dexter Gordon
- Full, rich, and fat traditional sound with a hint of edge
- Revolutionary True Large Chamber, medium roll-over baffle, and rounded inner sidewalls.
- Crafted to the highest accuracy in the history of saxophone mouthpieces
- Designed by Theo Wanne, the foremost expert on the design and manufacturing of vintage and new mouthpieces
- Case: Beautiful Leatherette Case
- Finish: Reticulated 24K Gold with aqua highlights on the globe logo
- Serial Number: Includes a specific serial number showing care given to your mouthpiece
- Premium Hard Rubber: The Hard Rubber GAIA2 uses the finest vintage style hard rubber on the planet
- Ligatures: Metal GAIA includes integrated two-point contact 24K gold Liberty Ligature and Alive Gold pressure plate
- Cap: Reed Replacer Cap - The most secure cap in the world
- Bite Pad: User replaceable bite pads, allow you to peel and stick on new bite pads
Manufacturer: Theo Wanne
Model: GAIA 2-7-HR-SP
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA61443
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device