The Gator Cases GP-PC219 is a classic series marching snare drum case for larger sized drums.
- Recognized as the industry standard rotationally molded drum cases
- Provides strength, durability, and simplicity for almost any drum size
- The rotational molding process gives added strength and durability to case corners and provides water resistance that non-roto molded cases can't match
- Custom depths and colors are available
- Comes with a limited, lifetime warranty against cracking
- Optional 1/4" thick interior foam lining available for an additional charge
Manufacturer: Gator Cases
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.