The Gator Frameworks Elite Furniture Series 61-Note Keyboard Table Provides an Elegant and Compact Design for Small Apartments, Dorms, and Rooms with Limited Space
Elite Furniture Series 61-Note Keyboard Desk in Driftwood Grey Finish
- 1 inch / 25 mm-Thick Double-Level Platform Design Fits Small Speakers, Keyboard and Accessories
- Flip-Top Design with Soft Close, Including Rear Cutout for Access to Cable Inputs and Controls
- Legs with Removable Inner Panel for Cable Routing and Under-Desk Cable Management Included
- Upper Platform Dimensions: 42 inch / 1067 mm x 8 inch / 203 mm
- Lower Platform Dimensions: 40.5 inch / 1029 mm x 15 inch / 381 mm
- Height Clearance: 6 inch / 152 mm
- Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 42 x 16 x 32 inch / 1067 x 406 x 813 mm
- Net Weight: 33.6 lb / 15.2 kg
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.