Get Case Like Protection Without The Weight - Gator GT-ACOUSTIC-GRY Transit Acoustic Guitar Bag - Light Grey
The Gator GT-ACOUSTIC-GRY Transit Series Acoustic Guitar Gig Bag with light grey exterior is designed like a case providing superior protection without the added weight. The frame of the bag is designed with rigid materials and the interior is padded to protect the instrument. The blended fabric exterior resists weather and the rubber padding on the bottom of the case will prevent the occasional spill from ruining the bottom of the instrument.
- Weather Resistant Blended Fabric Exterior in Light Grey
- Thick Rubber Tread on Bottom of the Bag Prevents Wear and Protects from Small Puddles to Spilled Drinks
- 20mm Thick Foam Padding Covered with Plush Micro-Fleece Lining
- Rigid Interior Construction within the Frame of the Bag for Case-Like Protection
- Adjustable, Removable Three-Point Interior Padding System Protects the Headstock, Neck and Bot-tom/Endpin
- Large Front Zippered Pocket with Flap, Features G-Hook Buckle and Seatbelt Loops for Multiple Con-nection Points Allowing You to Fill the Pocket to Capacity and Still Secure It
- Small Pocket on Front Flap with Soft Lining for Electronics Provides Quick Access to Phone, Keys are Small Electronics
- Molded, Padded, Contoured Handle for a Secure Yet Comfortable Grip
- Padded, Removable, Color Matched Backpack Straps
- Several D-Rings for Clipping Accessories
Manufacturer: Gator Cases
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.