OUT OF STOCK BUT WE CAN GET IT
• Ship time varies by availability - C19 delays possible
• Order now to reserve yours ~ risk free
Get A Great Monitor For Recording Or Post Production With The Genelec 1238DF Studio Monitor
Designed for use with a complimentary subwoofer, the 1238DF offers a big performance in compact dimensions with the RAM L Remote Amplifier Module.
Based on the already hugely popular 1238CF, but for applications that require remote amplification, the 1238DF incorporates Genelecâ€™s celebrated RAM-L Remote Amplifier Module.
Intended for use with an accompanying, complimentary subwoofer, the 1238DF houses double 8 inch woofers plus a 5 inch midrange driver and 1 inch metal dome tweeter, while a large Directivity Control Waveguide (DCW) delivers the directivity of a much larger enclosure. The power of Smart Active Monitoring (SAM) then opens a new suite of features. Genelec Loudspeaker Manager (GLM) software allows for the fine adjustment of up to 30 individual Smart monitors and Smart subwoofers to facilitate any multi-channel audio set-up, while AutoCal compensates for detrimental room influences and perfectly calibrates your set-up for your listening environment.
Ideal for recording studios, film and video post-production facilities, broadcasters and mastering suites, the 1238DF is the ideal blend of adaptable amplification, contemporary technology and classic design.
- Smart Active Monitor (SAM) Systems
- Directivity Control Waveguide (DCW) Technology
- Optimized Amplifiers
- Active Crossovers
- Intelligent Signal Sensing (ISS) Technology
- Protection Circuitry
- SPL: 117 dB
- Frequency response: 50 Hz - 20 kHz (-6 dB)
- Accuracy of frequency response: +/- 2 dB (57 Hz - 20 kHz)
- Driver dimension: Woofers 2 x 8 inch + Midrange 5 inch + Tweeter 1 inch, metal dome + DCW
- Amplifier power: Woofer 500 W + Midrange 250 W + Tweeter 200 W
- Dimensions: H 610 x W 470 x D 257 mm, 24 x 18 1/2 x 10 1/8 inch
- Weight: Enclosure: 36 kg / 79 lb + RAM-L: 6 kg / 13 lb
- Connections: 1 x XLR analog input, 1 x input / 1 x output XLR digital AES/EBU, 2 x RJ45 control network
- Requires GLM V2.0 User Kit - Sold Separately
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA92096
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device