OUT OF STOCK BUT WE CAN GET IT
• Ship time varies by availability - C19 delays possible
• Order now to reserve yours ~ risk free
Get Enhanced Power And Enhanced Precision In One Package With TheÂ Genelec 8340A SAM Studio Monitor
Available for special order in white finish - contact us for details.
Lift the accuracy of your audio monitoring to a new level with the 8340Aâ€™s enhanced power, pin-point accuracy and advanced Smart Active Monitoring.
The Genelec 8340A has quickly established itself as the trusted monitoring choice of facilities worldwide. Boasting a 6 1/2 inch woofer plus Genelecâ€™s most efficient Class-D amplification to date, the two-way, Class D bi-amplified monitor represents a finely balanced union of acoustic expertise and SAM innovation.
At the heart of the system is an acoustic design shaped by decades of innovation and expertise. Capable of supporting extremely high sound pressure levels, the 8340A features a reflex port design for low-frequency enhancement, plus the colour-free accuracy of the Minimum Diffraction Enclosure (MDE), and on- and off-axis precision thanks to the Directivity Control Waveguide (DCW). All this is coupled to the versatility of SAM. Genelec Loudspeaker Manager (GLM) software allows for the fine adjustment of all monitor settings, while AutoCal compensates for detrimental room influences to perfectly calibrate your set-up for your listening environment, no matter if you work in simple stereo or ambitious immersive audio.
The result is the most advanced adaptable monitoring solution available, ideal for all applications including recording studios, post-production houses, digital edit suites, radio, TV and outside broadcasting.
- Smart Active Monitor (SAM) Systems
- Directivity Control Waveguide (DCW) Technology
- Minimum Diffraction Enclosure (MDE) Technology
- Reflex Port Design
- Optimized Amplifiers
- Active Crossovers
- Protection Circuitry
- Intelligent Signal Sensing (ISS) Technology
- Iso-Pod Stand
- Versatile Mountings
- SPL: 110 dB
- Frequency response: 38 Hz - 22 kHz (-6 dB)
- Accuracy of frequency response: +/- 1.5 dB (44 Hz - 20 kHz)
- Driver dimension: Woofer 6 1/2 inch + Tweeter 3/4 inch, metal dome + DCW
- Amplifier power: Woofer 150 W + Tweeter 150 W (All Class D)
- Dimensions: H 365 x W 237 x D 223 mm, 14 3/8 x 9 3/8 x 8 13/16 inch, with Iso-Pod
- Weight: 8.4 kg / 18.5 lb
- Connections: 1 x XLR analog input, 1 x input / 1 x output XLR digital AES/EBU, 2 x RJ45 control network
- Requires GLM V2.0 User Kit - Sold Separately
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA92059
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device