Get An Abundance Of Performance And Power With TheÂ Genelec 8341 SAM Studio Monitor
Also available for special order in white and black finishes - contact us for details.
High headroom three-way with unbelievable imaging. The ultimate point source monitor.
For applications calling for extraordinary imaging, extended frequency response, short to medium listening distance or long, fatigue-free working hours, The Ones - 8331, 8341 and 8351 - are in an elite league of their own. All being ultimate point source monitors, they combine a number of unique Genelec innovations with sustainable manufacturing, but without a single compromise on sound.
The Ones not only promote faster and more consistent production decision making, but also longer listening time than traditional loudspeakers, because unnatural imaging, a main contributor to listener fatigue, is minimized. Dispersion is controlled over an unusually wide frequency range thanks to the large integrated waveguide (DCW) with the hidden dual woofers; and orientation may be either horizontal or vertical. Their looks are striking too, either way you turn them.
Once you have heard The Ones, a difficult decision will remain: Which size to choose. 8341 packs an abundance of performance and power into a compact enclosure, but beautiful sound and high exposure can be a dangerous combination. Please be careful with your ears and utilize 8341â€™s mighty power for headroom, rather than elevating the average listening level.
With the latest SAM technology included, 8341 always makes the best of the room and monitor placement. Use the Genelec GLM application and its auto-calibration function, based on experience from thousands of studios around the world, to compensate for detrimental room influence and delay, regardless if you work in mono, stereo or immersive formats.
- Acoustically Concealed Woofers (ACW) Technology
- Reflex Port Design
- Minimum Diffraction Enclosure (MDE) Technology
- Smart Active Monitor (SAM) Systems
- Versatile Mountings
- Protection Circuitry
- Optimized Amplifiers
- Minimum Diffraction Coaxial (MDC) Driver Technology
- Iso-Pod Stand
- Intelligent Signal Sensing (ISS) Technology
- Directivity Control Waveguide (DCW) Technology
- Active Crossovers
- SPL: 110 dB
- Frequency response: 38 Hz - 37 kHz (-6 dB)
- Accuracy of frequency response: +/- 1.5 dB (45 Hz - 20 kHz)
- Driver dimension: 2x Oval Woofers 6 5/8 x 3 1/2 inch + Coaxial Midrange/Tweeter MDC 3 1/2 / 3/4 inch + DCW
- Amplifier power: Woofer 250 W + Midrange 150 W + Tweeter 150 W
- Dimensions: H 370 x W 237 x D 243 mm, 14 9/16 x 9 3/8 x 9 1/2 inch, with Iso-Pod
- Weight: 9.8 kg / 22lb
- Connections: 1 x XLR analog input, 1 x XLR digital AES/EBU input , 1 x XLR digital AES/EBU output, 2 x RJ45 control network
- Requires GLM V2.0 User Kit - Sold Separately
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details