Get the most Advanced Acoustic Performance of any Studio Monitor with the Genelec 8361AP SAM Studio Monitor
Also available for special order in a white or black finish - contact us for details.
The largest of their coaxial point source monitors, the 8361 offers extremely high dynamic range, unrivalled directivity and imaging and a short term SPL of 118 dB, enabling it to deliver an exquisite monitoring experience at any listening distance up to 5 metres â€“ and therefore making it perfect for small to medium sized rooms.
The 8361 features two newly-designed Acoustically Concealed Woofers - generating high SPL output with extremely low distortion - and brand new MDC coaxial midrange and tweeter drivers which provide smooth directivity, low distortion, high SPL and extended frequency response up to 40 kHz. The 8361â€™s unique Minimum Diffraction Enclosure eliminates colouration and its entire front baffle acts as a Directivity Control Waveguide - producing a fantastically wide, uncoloured sweet spot.
Like all models in The Ones series, the 8361 promotes faster and more consistent decision making, and also allows you to work reliably on longer sessions - because unnatural imaging, a main contributor to listener fatigue, is minimised. And by using it in conjunction with our powerful GLM calibration software, the 8361 will adapt to your acoustic space - compensating for any detrimental room influences and helping you produce mixes that translate perfectly, from stereo through to highly complex immersive formats.
- SPL: 118 dB
- Frequency response: 30 Hz â€“ 43 kHz (-6dB)
- Accuracy of frequency response: +/- 1.5 dB (36 Hz - 20 kHz)
- Driver dimension: 2x Oval Woofers 10 3/8 x 5 3/8 inch + Coaxial Midrange/Tweeter MDC 5 / 1 in+ DCW
- Amplifier power: Woofer 500 W + Midrange 150 W + Tweeter 150 W
- Dimensions(H x W x D): 593 x 357 x 347 mm, 23 3/8 x 14 x 13 5/8 in
- Weight: 31.9 kg / 70 lb
- Connections: 1 x XLR analog input, 1 x input / 1 x output XLR digital AES/EBU, 2 x RJ45 control network
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details