Expand Your Live Sound With A Compact Yet Powerful Amp - The Genzler AA-PRO Acoustic Array PRO Acoustic Instrument Amplifier
Genzler Amplification is proud to announce the addition of the first acoustic instrument amplifier to its product line --- the Acoustic Array PRO. Building upon their heritage in innovative acoustic amplification design and build, the Acoustic Array PRO brings a fresh, advanced approach to acoustic amplification.
The AA-PRO offers a full-featured preamp design with 2 identical channels, both with mic and instrument inputs, a unique Contour circuit, flexible EQ network, Digital Effects, a 150 watt / 300 watt Class D power amplifier platform, unique angled cabinet shape, bottom-mounted speaker stand adaptor and a sophisticated speaker system design.
What does Acoustic Array mean?
The focal point of this light-weight, compact combo is a speaker design engineered for acoustic instrument reproduction that is based upon Genzler's revolutionary Bass Array format from their bass guitar cabinet designs. The AA-PRO speaker system features a specialized 10" woofer in a ported chamber along with the performance and pattern control of a proprietary line array column, which is mounted forward of the woofer in the center of the speaker baffle.
This line array column utilizes 4 custom-designed 2.5" neodymium paper-cone drivers and no compression tweeter is used in this design. The use and placement of the line array provide exceptional clarity and ultra-smooth response, along with broad dispersion and projection that line array principals produce. The 10" woofer produces the depth and roundness of the low frequencies while the mid and high frequencies are produced by the line array and are clear, natural, and authentic to the acoustic instrument.
The blend of this innovative speaker system along with Genzler's preamp and amplifier platform delivers an acoustic amp like no other available. Either used as an acoustic instrument amplifier from the stage or a stand-mounted PA, the Acoustic Array PRO is a 27 lb versatile package ideal for a variety of uses and venues.
The Acoustic Array PRO uses a state of the art, Class D power amplifier design, and a high-frequency auto-sensing universal switch-mode power supply (SMPS) to achieve unprecedented high performance in a lightweight package. For global use, there are no Voltage Switches to change or jumpers to move. This SMPS senses the line voltage from 100-240 Volts and automatically configures itself.
- Two Identical Preamp Channels w/Mic and Instrument Inputs
- Phantom Power for Condenser Mics
- Signal Phase Reverse Switch
- Unique Contour Circuit for Quick Tonal Adjustments
- Active EQ w/Sweepable Mids
- Adjustable Digital Reverb and Chorus on Each Channel
- Innovative Acoustic Array Speaker System Design
- 10" Woofer w/4 x 2.5 Cone-driver Line Array
- Slanted Cabinet Design for Improved Projection
- Ultra-lightweight 27 lb Compact Cabinet Design
- Power Output: 150 W (combo); 300 W with Extension Cab
- 3 XLR Direct Outputs
- Effects Loop
- Auxiliary Input
- Bottom-mounted Stand Adaptor
- Power Output: 150 Watts / 8 ohms; 300 Watts / 4 ohms (with extension cabinet)
- Speaker System Frequency Response: 60 - 20K Hz
- Operating Power condition: 100 - 240V, 50/60 Hz
- Dimensions: 16.75 H X 15.75 W X 13.75 D (42.54cm H x 40.0cm W x 34.92cm D)
- Weight: 27 LBS (12.24 Kg)
- Input: 5Meg ohm input impedance.
- Mic And Instrument Inputs: on each channel. These inputs can also be used simultaneously together on each channel.
- Channel Volume: Voiced to provide natural, pristine, transparent reproduction of the instrument.
- Input Phase Switch: Reverses the polarity of the instrument input to help control potential feedback.
- Contour: Continuously variable control of a pre-shaped curve that boosts lows and highs while simultaneously cutting Mids. The slope is fairly gentle which keeps the tone shaping very musical. This curve covers a wide range of EQ and offers a quick and simple starting point for EQ adjustments.
- Active Equalization: The AA-PRO contains an active 3 band equalizer with a sweepable parametric mid-range frequency control.
- Bass: +/- 15dB boost/cut shelving curve with a corner frequency of 75Hz
- Mid: +/- 15dB boost/cut of the variable mid frequency selected
- Freq.: Variable mid frequency from 200Hz- 5kHz
- Treble: +/- 15dB boost/cut shelving curve with a corner frequency of 7.5kHz
- Digital Effect: Each channel has its own set of REVERB and CHORUS level controls that provide the user with the most flexibility in having either or both effects on each channel. The parameters of each effect are variable at the Master Section with the Reverb Time and Chorus Rate controls.
- XLR Direct Output: 3 Outputs
- Channel 1: Pre-EQ
- Channel 2: Pre-EQ
- Global: Ch1 and 2: Post EQ
- Ground Lift Switch
- Effects Loop
- Aux Input
- Head Phones
- Foot Switch EFFECTS CANCEL (Footswitch not included)
- Dual 1/4" Outputs
Manufacturer: GENZLER AMPLIFICATION
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details