*IN STOCK - READY TO SHIP
The Innovation Continues With The Genzler Amplification BA210-3 Bass Array Cabinet
Genzler Amplification is proud to announce the addition of the BA210-3 design to the innovative BASS ARRAY line of bass guitar cabinet systems. Based upon the overwhelming success and popularity of the Bass Array 12-3 design, they've now expanded the line to include this 2 x 10 model.
Although the same size as many 2 x 10 and tweeter cabinets, this innovative design blends the punch and quickness of premium Neodymium dual 10 drivers, in a vented bass-reflex enclosure, and the performance and pattern control of a 4 x 3 Neodymium paper cone driver line array element. The placement of the line array in front, and between the 10 woofers further provides an extremely broad projection pattern, immediate quickness, and articulation that is not possible with standard 2x10 designs. Also due to line array principals, the all-important mid and high frequencies have a much wider horizontal dispersion with a more controlled vertical pattern. This offers the most even projection possible around the perimeter of the stage and audience.
- Delivering full, deep, low-frequency response from the high efficiency dual 10ËÇ¥ woofers -- doing what they do best, providing excellent support of the fundamental for the lower strings of the instrument.
- Using a selective crossover point this design overcomes the ËÇ£beamingËÇ¥ (pattern narrowing) effects of a full range signal being reproduced by larger low-frequency drivers which is common in many current small cabinet designs.
- Lowering midrange and high-frequency distortion by allowing the use of small, 3ËÇ¥ high-performance cone transducers that would otherwise be unsuitable without the increased acoustic sensitivity obtained by the array design.
- Providing a much more open, smoother midrange and high-frequency response because of the ideal natural characteristics of the mid-high frequency array when compared to a conventional tweeter that cannot reproduce the crucial midrange frequencies without pattern control or un-natural distortion.
- Power Handling - 500W
- Frequency Response - 45-15k Hz
- Sensitivity 1W/1M - 98dB
- Nominal Impedance 8 ohm
- Crossover Frequency 800 Hz
- Two -- premium Faital’« neodymium 10ËÇ¥ cast frame loudspeakers utilizing a unique dual-wound voice coil design for increased power handling and efficiency.
- Four ËÇô premium Faital’« neodymium 3ËÇ¥ mid/high cone drivers loaded into a sealed line array stack.
INPUT PANEL/CROSSOVER NETWORK
- Custom designed 6 dB/octave slopes in balance with the acoustical controls of each enclosure.
- Two -- Speakon’« NL-2 connector and two ËÇô ’ŒËÇ¥ sealed jacks; to reduce rear cabinet air loss and noise.
- Heavy-duty textured black vinyl.
- Black metal corners and heavy-duty metal recessed handles. Custom, curved grille with a unique center ËÇ£pleatËÇ¥ to protect the array column.
- Large rubber feet.
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.