*IN STOCK - READY TO SHIP
Get Innovative Design With A Slant - The Genzler Amplification BA210-3 SLT Bass Array Cabinet
GENZLER AMPLIFICATION is proud to announce the addition of the BA210-3 SLT, slanted model to the innovative BASS ARRAY line of bass guitar cabinet systems. Based upon the overwhelming success and popularity of the Bass Array 12-3 SLT design, Jeff Genzler has now included this 2 x 10 variation.
NO STANDING WAVES
The new BA210-3-SLT model utilizes a 6-degree slanted baffle providing increased projection upward towards the player and the audience. This unique cabinet shape also discourages any internal standing waves around the interior - which translates into an even clearer tonal experience.
Although the same size as many 2 x 10 and tweeter cabinets, this innovative design blends the punch and quickness of premium Neodymium dual 10 drivers, in a vented bass-reflex enclosure, and the performance and pattern control of a 4 x 3 Neodymium paper cone driver line array element. The placement of the line array in front, and between the 10 woofers further provides an extremely broad projection pattern, immediate quickness, and articulation that is not possible with standard 2 x 10 designs. Due to line array principles, the all-important mid and high frequencies have a much wider horizontal dispersion with a more controlled vertical pattern, which offers the most even projection possible around the perimeter of both stage and audience.
The new slanted version enhances the benefits of the BA concept adding a new level of dispersion and projection, either when being used as a single enclosure or in combination with the straight BA210-3, BA410-3, or additional slanted BA cabinets. This offers multiple options to the player to configure their BA210-3 stack for the best coverage of the stage and performance venue.
- Delivering full, deep, low-frequency response from the high efficiency dual 10" woofers - doing what they do best, providing excellent support of the fundamental for the lower strings of the instrument.
- Using a selective crossover point this design overcomes the "beaming" (pattern narrowing) effects of a full range signal being reproduced by larger low-frequency drivers which are common in many current small cabinet designs.
- Lowering midrange and high-frequency distortion by allowing the use of small, 3" high-performance cone transducers that would otherwise be unsuitable without the increased acoustic sensitivity obtained by the array design.
- Providing a much more open, smoother midrange and high-frequency response because of the ideal natural characteristics of the mid-high frequency array when compared to a conventional tweeter that cannot reproduce the crucial midrange frequencies without pattern control or un-natural distortion.
- The BA210-3 SLT is an extremely lightweight (36 lbs) 500 watt, 8-ohm cabinet, offering those players who gravitate to the response of 10" drivers a more full-bodied, defined, musically smooth, and seamless cabinet choice.
BA210-3 SLT SPECIFICATIONS
- Power Handling: 500 Watts
- Frequency Response: 45-15K Hz
- Sensitivity 1W/1M: 99 dB
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohm
- Crossover Frequency: 800 Hz
- Weight: 38 lbs
- Dimensions - H x W x D: 16" x 23" x 19 3/8"
- Two - premium Faital neodymium 10" cast frame loudspeakers utilizing a unique dual-wound voice coil design for increased power handling and efficiency
- Four - premium Faital neodymium 3" mid/high cone drivers loaded into a sealed line array stack
INPUT PANEL/CROSSOVER NETWORK
- Custom designed 6 dB/octave slopes in balance with the acoustical controls of each enclosure
- Two - Speakon NL-2 connector and two - 1/4" sealed jacks; to reduce rear cabinet air loss and noise
- Heavy-duty textured black vinyl
- Black metal corners and heavy-duty metal recessed handles. Custom, curved grille with a unique center pleat to protect the array column
- Large rubber feet
- Carton Dimensions: 27"H x 22"W x 19"D
- Shipping Weight: 43 Lbs
Model: BA210-3 SLT
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.