Redefine Your Bass Tone With The Original Genzler Amplification Bass Array 12-3 Speaker W/Side Handles*
Genzler Amplification is proud to introduce a unique new approach to bass instrument loudspeaker design, the Bass Array12-3.
This innovative design blends the benefits of a 12“óËé¼’¥ vented bass reflex design with the performance and pattern control of a 4 x 3“óËé¼’¥ neodymium driver line array element creating full, deep, low frequency response from the high efficiency 12“óËé¼’¥ ported woofer as well as excellent support of the low B fundamental of 5 string instruments.
A selective crossover point overcomes the “óËé¼•ôbeaming“óËé¼’¥ (pattern narrowing) effects of a full range signal being reproduced by larger low frequency drivers.
This design also lowers midrange and high frequency distortion by allowing the use of small, high performance cone transducers that would otherwise be unsuitable without the increased acoustic sensitivity obtained by the array design providing a more open, smoother midrange and high frequency response because of the ideal natural characteristics of the mid-high frequency array.
What this means in the context of performance is the most focused, defined, musical, smooth and seamless response possible throughout the BA12-3“óËé¼Ëäós entire full-range bandwidth. Additionally the placement of the Line Array in front of the 12“óËé¼’¥ woofer further provides a type of “óËé¼•ôsingle point source“óËé¼’¥ projection---think of it as concentric speakers, one inside of the other, in the same linear plane. Also due to line array principals the all-important mid and high frequencies have a much wider horizontal dispersion with a more controlled vertical pattern. This offers the most even projection possible around the perimeter of the stage and audience.
*This original Array design utilizes carrying strap handles for both sides of the cabinet, rather than a single inset top handle of the BA12-3STR version.
- Power Handling: 350 Watts
- Frequency Response: 32-15KHz
- Sensitivity 1W/1M: 98 dB
- Nominal Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Crossover Frequency: 800 Hz
- One - Premium Faital Neodymium 12-" Cast Frame Loudspeaker Utilizing A Unique Dual-Wound Voice Coil Design For Increased Power Handling And Efficiency
- Four - Premium Faital Neodymium 3-" Mid/High Cone Drivers Loaded Into A Sealed Line Array Stack
INPUT PANEL/CROSSOVER NETWORK
- Custom Designed 6 Db/Octave Slopes In Balance With The Acoustical Controls Of Each Enclosure
- Two - Speakon NL-2 Connector And Two “óËé¼ËÇ£ “é’Œ-" Sealed Jacks; To Reduce Rear Cabinet Air Loss And Noise
- Cabinet Finish: Heavy-Duty Textured Black Vinyl
- Black Metal Corners And Heavy-Duty Strap Handle
- Custom, Curved Grille With A Unique Center “óËé¼•ôPleat-" To Protect The Array Column
- Large Rubber Feet
- Weight: 34 LBs
- Dimensions: 16-" x 19-" x 18-"
- Carton Dimensions: 23-"H x 22-"W x 20-"D
- Shipping Weight: 41 Lbs
Manufacturer: GENZLER AMPLIFICATION
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details