Get Great Power And Tone In A Compact Package - The Genzler Amplification Bass Array 15-3 SLT Cabinet
GENZLERËÇÖ’½ AMPLIFICATION announces the addition of our innovative Bass Array 15-3 bass cabinet design. This NEW slanted 15---" version of the BA concept further expands the Bass Array offerings with a powerful, big output, compact, cabinet design.
An excellent choice when used as a single enclosure or in combination with additional BA straight or slant cabinets. This offers multiple options to the player to configure their BA15-3 SLT stack for the best coverage of the stage or performance venue.
The innovative Bass Array design blends the benefits of a 15---" neodymium woofer in vented bass reflex design with the performance and pattern control of a 4 x 3---" neodymium cone-driver line array element. The benefits of combining both loudspeaker platforms in an extremely compact speaker system are exponential for the player:
- Full, deep, low frequency response from the high efficiency 15---" ported woofer.
- Smooth, seamless, clear and articulate mid-range to high frequency transition across the audio spectrum.
- Broad horizontal dispersion far exceeding conventional woofer/tweeter combinations.
The new BA15-3 SLT model utilizes a 6-degree slanted baffle providing increased projection towards the player and the audience. This unique cabinet shape also further reduces internal standing waves, which translates into an even clearer tonal experience.
- Power Handling: 400 Watts
- Frequency Response: 30-15KHz
- Sensitivity 1W/1M: 99 dB
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohm
- Crossover Frequency: 800 Hz
- Weight(lbs.): 35
- Dimensions(HxWxD): 17.5---" x 23---" x 19 3/8---"
- One - premium FaitalËÇÖ’½ neodymium 15---" cast frame loudspeaker utilizing a unique dual-wound voice coil design for increased power handling and efficiency.
- Four - premium FaitalËÇÖ’½ neodymium 3---" mid/high cone drivers loaded into a sealed line array stack.
Input Panel/Crossover Network:
- Custom designed 6 dB/octave slopes in balance with the acoustical controls of each enclosure.
- Two - SpeakonËÇÖ’½ NL-2 connector and two - 1/4---" sealed jacks; to reduce rear cabinet air loss and noise.
- Heavy-duty textured black vinyl.
- Black metal corners and side-mounted recessed handles.
- Custom, curved grille with a unique center “ï“ç’úpleat“ï“ç’Ñ to protect the array column.
- Large rubber feet.
Model: BA15-3 SLT
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.