Get Great Power And Tone In A Compact Package - The Genzler Amplification Bass Array 15-3 SLT Cabinet
GENZLER’« AMPLIFICATION announces the addition of our innovative Bass Array 15-3 bass cabinet design. This NEW slanted 15" version of the BA concept further expands the Bass Array offerings with a powerful, big output, compact, cabinet design.
An excellent choice when used as a single enclosure or in combination with additional BA straight or slant cabinets. This offers multiple options to the player to configure their BA15-3 SLT stack for the best coverage of the stage or performance venue.
The innovative Bass Array design blends the benefits of a 15" neodymium woofer in vented bass reflex design with the performance and pattern control of a 4 x 3" neodymium cone-driver line array element. The benefits of combining both loudspeaker platforms in an extremely compact speaker system are exponential for the player:
- Full, deep, low frequency response from the high efficiency 15" ported woofer.
- Smooth, seamless, clear and articulate mid-range to high frequency transition across the audio spectrum.
- Broad horizontal dispersion far exceeding conventional woofer/tweeter combinations.
The new BA15-3 SLT model utilizes a 6-degree slanted baffle providing increased projection towards the player and the audience. This unique cabinet shape also further reduces internal standing waves, which translates into an even clearer tonal experience.
- Power Handling: 400 Watts
- Frequency Response: 30-15KHz
- Sensitivity 1W/1M: 99 dB
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohm
- Crossover Frequency: 800 Hz
- Weight(lbs.): 35
- Dimensions(HxWxD): 17.5" x 23" x 19 3/8"
- One - premium Faital’« neodymium 15" cast frame loudspeaker utilizing a unique dual-wound voice coil design for increased power handling and efficiency.
- Four - premium Faital’« neodymium 3" mid/high cone drivers loaded into a sealed line array stack.
Input Panel/Crossover Network:
- Custom designed 6 dB/octave slopes in balance with the acoustical controls of each enclosure.
- Two - Speakon’« NL-2 connector and two - 1/4" sealed jacks; to reduce rear cabinet air loss and noise.
- Heavy-duty textured black vinyl.
- Black metal corners and side-mounted recessed handles.
- Custom, curved grille with a unique center ËÇ£pleatËÇ¥ to protect the array column.
- Large rubber feet.
Manufacturer: GENZLER AMPLIFICATION
Model: BA15-3 SLT
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details