Go Configure! The Genzler BA12-3 SLT Slanted Bass Array Cabinet
Genzler Amplification announces the addition of a new SLANTED version of their innovative Bass Array 12-3 bass cabinet design. The original Array design is now being offered in a new slanted model BA12-3 SLT, to compliment the straight design. The slanted version further enhances all benefits of the BA design by adding a new level of dispersion and projection, either when used as a single enclosure or in combination with additional straight or slant cabinets. This offers multiple options to the player to configure their BA12-3 stack for the best coverage of the stage or performance venue.
The innovative Bass Array design blends the benefits of a 12" neodymium woofer in vented bass reflex design with the performance and pattern control of a 4 x 3" neodymium cone-driver line array element.
The benefits of combining both loudspeaker platforms in an extremely compact speaker system are exponential for the player.
- Full, Deep, Low Frequency Response From The High Efficiency 12" Ported Woofer
- Smooth, Seamless, Clear And Articulate Mid-Range To High Frequency Transition Across The Audio Spectrum
- Broad Horizontal Dispersion Far Exceeding Conventional Woofer/Tweeter Combinations
- 6-Degree Slanted Baffle Providing Increased Projection Towards The Player And The Audience.
- Unique Cabinet Shape Reduces Internal Standing Waves, Translating Into Clearer Tones
- Top-Mounted Recessed Bar Handle
- Quick And Simple Cable Routing Process For Securing The Magellan Amp To The Top Of Slanted Cabinet
BA12-3 SLT SPECIFICATIONS
- Power Handling: 350 Watts
- Frequency Response: 32-15KHz
- Sensitivity 1W/1M: 98 dB
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohm
- Crossover Frequency: 800 Hz
- One - Premium Faital Neodymium 12" Cast Frame Loudspeaker Utilizing A Unique Dual-Wound Voice Coil Design For Increased Power Handling And Efficiency
- Four - Premium Faital Neodymium 3" Mid/High Cone Drivers Loaded Into A Sealed Line Array Stack
INPUT PANEL/CROSSOVER NETWORK
- Custom Designed 6 Db/Octave Slopes In Balance With The Acoustical Controls Of Each Enclosure
- Two - Speakon NL-2 Connector And Two “ï“ç’úËÇ£ËÇÜËÇ£“»ËÇ£ËÇÖ•ÆËÇ£“»ËÇ£“ºËÇÖ“Š “ï“ç’úËÇ£“ï“ç“ûËÇó“å" Sealed Jacks; To Reduce Rear Cabinet Air Loss And Noise
- Cabinet Finish: Heavy-Duty Textured Black Vinyl
- Black Metal Corners And Heavy-Duty Strap Handle
- Custom, Curved Grille With A Unique Center “ï“ç’úËÇ£ËÇÜËÇ£“»ËÇ£ËÇÖ•Æ“ï“ç“‚ËÇ£ËÇPleat" To Protect The Array Column
- Large Rubber Feet
- Weight: 32 Lbs
- Dimensions: 16" x 19" x 18"
- Carton Dimensions: 23"H x 22"W x 20"D
- Shipping Weight: 38 Lbs
Manufacturer: GENZLER AMPLIFICATION
Model: BA12-3 SLT
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details