Get Heavyweight Performance In A Lightweight Package With The Genzler Bass Array 410-3 1000W 4x10 Bass Amplifier Cabinet
The BA410-3 is loaded with 10 separate cone drivers and is simply the most compact, powerful, detailed, and articulate presentation of the BA concept in a single enclosure.
Although smaller than most 4 x 10 and tweeter cabinets, this innovative design blends the punch and quickness of four premium Neodymium 10 drivers, in a vented bass-reflex enclosure, and the performance and pattern control of a 6 x 3 Neodymium paper cone driver line array element. The placement of the line array in front, and between the 10 woofers further provides an extremely broad projection pattern, immediate quickness, and clarity that is not possible with standard 4“ï“ç“†10 designs. Also due to line array principals, the all-important mid and high frequencies have a much wider horizontal dispersion with a more controlled vertical pattern. This offers the most even projection possible around the perimeter of the stage and audience.
The transition of lows, mids, and highs are extremely smooth, seamless, and detailed; and the force and clarity of this cabinet make it ideal for large stages and venues.
*Does not include pictured amplifier head and bass guitar.
- Delivering full, deep, low-frequency response from the high efficiency 4 x 10-" woofers - doing what they do best, providing excellent support of the fundamental for the lower strings of the instrument.
- Using a selective crossover point this design overcomes the -"beaming-" (pattern narrowing) effects of a full range signal being reproduced by larger low-frequency drivers which is common in many current small cabinet designs.
- Lowering midrange and high-frequency distortion by allowing the use of small, 3-" high-performance cone transducers that would otherwise be unsuitable without the increased acoustic sensitivity obtained by the array design.
- Providing a much more open, smoother midrange and high-frequency response because of the ideal natural characteristics of the mid-high frequency array when compared to a conventional tweeter that cannot reproduce the crucial midrange frequencies without pattern control or un-natural distortion.
- Power Handling: 1000 Watts
- Frequency Response: 40-15K Hz
- Sensitivity: 103 dB
- Nominal Impedance: 4 ohm
- Crossover Frequency: 800 Hz
- Four - premium Faital neodymium 10-" cast frame loudspeakers utilizing a unique dual-wound voice coil design for increased power handling and efficiency.
- Six - premium Faital neodymium 3-" mid/high cone drivers loaded into a sealed line array stack.
INPUT PANEL/CROSSOVER NETWORK
- Custom designed 6 dB/octave slopes in balance with the acoustical controls of each enclosure.
- Two - Speakon NL-2 connector and two - 1/4-" sealed jacks; to reduce rear cabinet air loss and noise.
- Heavy-duty textured black vinyl.
- Black metal corners and heavy-duty metal recessed handles. Custom, curved grille with a unique center -"pleat-" to protect the array column.
- Large rubber feet.
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.