*IN STOCK - READY TO SHIP
Experience Exceptional Depth With The Genzler MG-12T-V Bass Cabinet
The Magellan series cabinets share a heritage to many previous Jeff Genzler designs. These light-weight cabinet designs constructed from 12mm and 15mm lite plywood deliver a powerful, full-body response with a modern, yet classic styling.
The MG-12T-V is an extremely compact design but produces exceptional depth and clarity for its size and weight. It features a traditional combination of a single 12" high-performance neodymium woofer and a compact ultra-smooth compression tweeter. Although small in size, the low frequencies are strong and solid, easily handling the depth and extension of the low B fundamentals of the 5 string bass instrument. This is blended with an articulate and responsive midrange voice and smooth, natural top end.
The distinctive front triangular ports provide an optimum porting design as well as structural strength in the corners of the cabinet. All of this sets this Magellan cabinet apart from standard black boxes and defines this model as the pinnacle of professional bass amplification equipment.
- One - premium Faital neodymium 12" cast frame loudspeaker utilizing a unique dual-wound voice coil design for increased power handling and efficiency.
- One - proprietary compact 1' bullet tweeter with Ferro Fluid infusion in the voice coil gap for higher power rating and smoother high-frequency response.
INPUT PANEL / CROSSOVER NETWORK
- Custom-designed 12dB/octave slope with 100W L-Pad level control.
- One - Speakon NL-2 connector and two - 1/4" sealed jacks; to reduce rear cabinet air loss and noise.
- Heavy-duty textured black vinyl.
- Metal chrome corners.
- Comfortable, top/rear-mounted, edge-lift bar handle
- Black and silver woven wire grille cloth with metallic silver piping.
- Large rubber feet.
- Power Handling: 350 Watts
- Frequency Response: 40-14KHz
- Sensitivity 1W/1M: 97 dB
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohm
- Crossover Frequency: 4.7K Hz
- Weight LBs.: 24
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 19.625" x 14.5" x 16"
Manufacturer: GENZLER AMPLIFICATION
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details