Experience The Original Workhorse With The Gibson 1942 Banner J-45 Acoustic Guitar In Vintage Sunburst
The allure and legend of the Gibson J-45 lives on in the new Custom Historic 1942 Banner J-45. Inspired by the holy grail of vintage acoustic instruments, luthiers in Montana meticulously crafted a J-45 just like the most popular and celebrated version in structure and components. The new 1942 Banner J-45 includes a Thermally Aged Adirondack red spruce top hand-sprayed with a historic-style burst, hot hide glue top bracing for better tonal response, and a bone nut and saddle.
- Body Shape: J-45
- Top: Thermally Aged Red spruce
- Back: Mahogany
- Side: Mahogany
- Bracing: Traditional hand-scalloped X-bracing, red spruce braces with hide glue
- Binding: Multi-ply top, multi-ply back
- Finish: Thin Finish Nitrocellulose, VOS
- Material: Mahogany
- Profile: V
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Number Of Frets: 19
- Frets: Legend Wire
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.725"
- Inlays: Mother-of-pearl Dots
- Joint: Compound Dovetail Neck-to-body
- Tuner Plating: Nickel
- Bridge: Rectangle, open slot
- Saddle Material: Bone
- Tuning Machines: Strap open back, cream button
- Pickguard: Tear Drop
- Truss Rod Cover: Black
- Bridge Pins: Bone
- Under Saddle Pickup: None
- Strings Gauge: 0.053, 0.042, 0.032, 0.024, 0.016, 0.012
- Case: Period Correct Case
- Accessories: Includes Gibson Accessory Kit
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details