Get A Guitar Made For The 70s Rockers - The Gibson Flying V '70s Electric Guitar In Classic White
The iconic '70s classic is ready to take flight again. With its bound rosewood fingerboard, slim-taper neck, and a pair of uncovered '70s tribute humbuckers all hand-wired with Orange Drop capacitors, this V is set to nail all of the classic tones of the era. Available in classic white finish with matching headstock, silver reflector knobs and chrome hardware make this guitar ready to rock any arena stage.
- Body Shape: Designer
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Material: Mahogany
- Profile: Slim Taper
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Number Of Frets: 22
- Frets: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Graph Tech
- Nut Width: 1.695"
- End of Board Width: 2.26"
- Inlays: Acrylic Dots
- Finish: Chrome
- Bridge: Aluminum Nashville Tune-O-Matic
- Tailpiece: Aluminum Stop Bar
- Tuning Machines: Grover Rotomatics w/ Kidney Buttons
- Pickguard: White 3-ply
- Control Knobs: Black Top Hats with Silver Reflector
- Switch Tip: Cream
- Neck Pickup: 70s Tribute
- Bridge Pickup: 70s Tribute
- Controls: 2 Volumes, 1 Tone & Toggle Switch (Hand-wired with Orange Drop Capacitors)
- Strings .010, .013, .017, .026, .036, .046 Case
- Case Hard Shell Case
- Accessories Include Gibson Accessory Kit
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details