OUT OF STOCK BUT WE CAN GET IT
• Ship time varies by availability - C19 delays possible
• Order now to reserve yours ~ risk free
Get The World-Famous Workhorse - The Gibson J-45 Standard Acoustic Guitar in Vintage Sunburst
The J-45 is Gibson's best-selling acoustic of all time. Nicknamed "The Workhorse" and first introduced in 1942, this iconic acoustic has become the cornerstone of its round-shoulder, dreadnought line. World renowned for its full, balanced expression, warm bass and excellent projection, the J-45 has been refined to carry this legacy to new heights. The Gibson J-45 Standard delivers a sound with incredible dynamic range, warm mids, and a tight punchy bass.
- Body Shape: J-45
- Top: Sitka spruce
- Back: Mahogany
- Side: Mahogany
- Bracing: Traditional hand scalloped X-bracing
- Binding: Multi-ply top, single-ply back
- Finish: Nitrocellulose
- Material: Mahogany
- Profile: Slim Taper
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Number Of Frets: 20
- Frets: Standard
- Nut Material: Black
- Nut Width: 1.725"
- Inlays: Mother-of-pearl Dots
- Joint: Compound Dovetail Neck-to-body
- Tuner Plating: Nickel
- Bridge: Traditional belly up
- Saddle Material: Tusq
- Tuning Machines: Grover Rotomatics w/ kidney buttons
- Pickguard: Tear drop
- Truss Rod Cover: B/W
- Bridge Pins: Tusq
- Under Saddle Pickup: LR Baggs VTC
- Controls: Volume and Tone controls
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details