OUT OF STOCK BUT WE CAN GET IT
• Ship time varies by availability - C19 delays possible
• Order now to reserve yours ~ risk free
Get Timeless Simplicity And Performance - The Gibson Les Paul Junior Electric Guitar in Ebony
The Les Paul Junior returns to the classic design that made it relevant, played and loved -- shaping sound across generations and genres of music. It pays tribute to Gibson's Golden Era of innovation and brings authenticity back to life. Introduced as an affordable option for students and beginners in 1954, the Les Paul Junior has been embraced by musicians for over 60 years. The single cutaway slab mahogany body, single dogear P-90 pickup, single volume and tone controls all add up to a whole lot of guitar which is greater than the sum of its parts. The fat 50's-style neck profile and wraparound bridge add to the equation for rock solid tone.
- Body Shape: Les Paul Junior
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Material: Mahogany
- Profile: Vintage 50s
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Number Of Frets: 22
- Frets: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Graph Tech
- Nut Width: 1.695"
- End of Board Width: 2.26"
- Inlays: Acrylic Dots
- Finish: Nickel
- Bridge: Wraparound
- Pickguard: VT: Black / EB: Tortoise shell
- Control Knobs: Black Top Hats
- Bridge Pickup: P-90 Dog Ear
- Controls: 1 Volume, 1 Tone (Hand-wired with Orange Drop Capacitors)
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details