OUT OF STOCK BUT WE CAN GET IT
• Ship time varies by availability - C19 delays possible
• Order now to reserve yours ~ risk free
Get The Most Sought After 6-String Guitar-Banjo In Its Class - The Gold Tone GT-500 6-String Banjitar
The Gold Tone GT-500 6-String Banjitar was designed by guitar players for guitar players. Traditionally-styled with a maple rim (with a full-weight brass flathead tone ring) and maple resonator, the GT-500's pot assembly joins with a comfortable maple neck crowned with a rosewood fingerboard. Killer acoustic tone abounds and the unique Gold Tone SMP Sliding Magnetic Pickup provides powerful plugged-in full range fidelity from the low E string to the first string's final fret.
- Neck: Hard Rock Maple
- Finish: Natural Gloss
- Fingerboard: Radiused Rosewood
- Bridge: Maple with Ebony Cap
- Tuners: Sealed Guitar-Style
- Inlay: Snowflake
- Truss Rod: Two-Way Adjustable
- Tone Ring: Steel Alloy
- Rim: Multi-Ply Maple
- Tension Hoop: Notched Brass
- Binding: Black ABS
- Buttons: B-Style
- Hardware: Chrome Plated
- Pickups: SMP with Volume Control
- Tailpiece: 6-String Straightline
- Resonator: 13" Maple
- Armrest: Gold Tone Engraved
- Head: 11" HC Smooth
- Number of Frets: 21
- Nut Width: 1-11/16"Bone
- Scale Length: 25-1/2"
- Weight: 11 lbs.
- Tuning: EADGBE
- Strings: .052w, .042w, .032w, .020w, .016, .010
Manufacturer: Gold Tone
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA81864
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device