Get Gretsch's Flagship Center Block Guitar With The Gretsch G6609TFM Player's Edition Broadkaster Flame Maple Top Semi-Hollow Electric Guitar In Bourbon Stain
Gretsch's time-honored "Broadkaster" name now adorns the flagship guitars of its center block lineup, crafted for full-spectrum sound at high volume with powerful new pickups and a chambered spruce center block that enhances body resonance for more organic tone and comfortably lighter weight.
Built to perform, the G6609TFM Players Edition Broadkaster Center Block Double-Cut with String-Thru Bigsby and Flame Maple features a stunning tiger flame maple body with a matching headstock in handsome Dark Cherry Stain and Bourbon Stain finishes.
Two new U.S.-made Full'Tron pickups deliver full-spectrum sonic range with a growl unlike any other pickup, in addition to classic Gretsch chime, balance and brilliance with a dash of extra-mid concentration for powering through overdriven and distorted passages at full volume.
- BroadKaster Body
- Flame Maple Top
- String-Thru Bigsby Bridge
- USA Full'Tron Pickups
- Body: Laminated Flame Maple
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Body Shape: Broadkaster
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Neck Shape: Standard "U"
- Scale Length: 24.6" (625 mm)
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" (305 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Frets Size: Medium Jumbo
- String Nut: Graph Tech TUSQ XL
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
- Position Inlays: Aged Pearloid Neo-Classic "Thumbnail"
- Bridge Pickup: Full'Tron
- Neck Pickup: Full'Tron
- Controls: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge And Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: Full'Tron / Full'Tron
- Bridge: Anchored Adjusto-Matic
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Tuning Machines: Gotoh Locking
- Pickguard: N/A
- Control Knobs: Arrow
- Included Accessories: G6267 Deluxe Hardshell
- Dimensions: 8.60 x 20.80 x 48.00 IN
- Weight: 23.70 LB
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details