OUT OF STOCK BUT WE CAN GET IT
• Ship time varies by availability - C19 delays possible
• Order now to reserve yours ~ risk free
A New, Precise Way To Make The Most Of Your Triangle - The Grover MM-1 Miller Machine Triangle Triggering Device
Teaming up with innovator Billy Miller, Grover has created the ultimate triangle triggering device! This machine accommodates triangles up to 10â€³ in size and comes with a Grover Pro Brass Tubular beater. The fully adjustable machine allows multi-percussionists to play a triangle with their hands or mallets. The angle of the beater can be set at either 90Â° (for a focused sound) or at 135Â° (for creating a spread of overtones).
As a bonus, the extra-long triangle suspension arm is machined to attach to Grover's Dual Triangle Mount. This affords you the flexibility of mounting the triangle with either single- or dual-point suspension. Suspending from two points ensures that the triangle remains perfectly steady, even when playing very fast repetitive notes!
*Does not include pictured triangle
Manufacturer: Grover Pro Percussion
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA89272
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device