OUT OF STOCK BUT WE CAN GET IT
• Ship time varies by availability - C19 delays possible
• Order now to reserve yours ~ risk free
Get More Control With The Grover T2/HTC-B Bantamweight 10-Inch Double-Row Copper Tambourine
Weighing 15% less than our other pro-level tambourines, Grover Pro Bantamweight™ Series tambourines are easier to grip, control, and play! The Bantamweight’s shell is narrower in depth, resulting in a professional-quality instrument which can be played with ease and dexterity, especially by younger percussionists and those with smaller hands.
A synthetic head is carefully pre-tensioned and mounted to the shell using a two-part adhesive that secures the perimeter of the head to the shell’s bearing edge. Remo’s Skyntone® head material is used because it closely simulates the natural warmth of real skin, the difference being that it will remain tight at all times and under any playing condition.
T2/HTC-B HEAT TREATED COPPER JINGLES
The Custom Dry™ Copper model is dry and “crunchy” like Custom Dry™ Silver, but with a darker sound profile. It provides percussionists a tambourine choice that adds the warmer hues to the orchestral palette of sound colors.
Manufacturer: Grover Pro Percussion
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA86525
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device