OUT OF STOCK BUT WE CAN GET IT
• Ship time varies by availability - C19 delays possible
• Order now to reserve yours ~ risk free
The 61-note keyboard became the de facto standard for electric keyboards through its use on the first widely available electric keyboard instrument, the HAMMOND ORGAN, but the demands on today’s players require a greater scope. A keyboardist today may jump from B-3 to Electric Piano to Clav in the same song, and if based in the Piano tradition, may find a 61 note keyboard limiting. The Sk1-73’s 73 note Fatar keyboard provides the proper “breathing room” for a modern keyboardist, while retaining the superior feel, light weight and small footprint of the 61-note model. It is also the perfect ax for singer-songwriters and accompanists of all genres, due to its ability in shifting the keyboard response automatically between piano and organ-type “feels”.
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA52273
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device