Get Pristine, Accurate Audio Monitoring You Can Rely On With The Heritage Audio RAM System 2000 Stereo Desktop Monitoring System w/ Bluetooth
After two years of intensive research and development, Heritage Audio are pleased to introduce their new range of Monitoring control solutions- the RAM System Series, products that will satisfy the needs of any studio size.
The RAM System 2000 features generous I/O, with three pairs of +4dBu balanced analog inputs and three stereo outputs, an independent pre-fader MIX OUT, independent stereo CUE I/O, a S/PDIF coax input, and pro-audio-quality Bluetooth input for easy mobile device integration. The 2000“óËé¼Ëäós two audiophile-grade diamond-buffer-based headphone amplifiers are capable of driving any headphones without noise or coloration. For easy recall of common settings, two user-assignable preset levels are provided. For communicating with talent, there“óËé¼Ëäós a built-in Talkback with console-style management. Lastly, Heritage Audio equipped the RAM System 2000 with an independent Subwoofer output that lets you effortlessly share your sub between different speaker pairs.
The RAM System units are fitted with 64-step, gold-plated relay ladder attenuation for master level control - a feature usually found only on high-end large-format consoles. Heritage Audio's Bluetooth connectivity provides convenient wireless input for mobile devices. And with its classic RAF-gray cosmetics and prominent red Marconi knob, your RAM system will add a touch of class to your control room.
- Desktop format with classic look.
- All functions on high quality illuminated engraved buttons.
- 3 pairs of balanced +4 analog inputs ( input 3 unbalanced -10 configurable).
- Independent CUE input, for making specific cue mixes to musicians.
- Burr Brown 24 bit / 92 Khz DAC INPUT on SPDIF connector.
- Bluetooth pro audio quality INPUT for easy mobile device integration.
- 3 pairs of OUTPUTS.
- Independent MIX output, which follows Input, pre fader.
- Independent Subwoofer output for easily sharing it between different speaker pairs.
- MUTE/ SOLO functions for the individual speakers.
- 2 User assignable preset levels for easy recalling of common settings.
- Built in talback, with console like management, including Talback to cue, talback to mix and talkback to all.
- 2 high current, diamond buffer based, headphone amplifiers. Source selectable between mix and cue signals.
- LED metering included.
- Maximum analog input level: Over +27.5 dBu
- Digital input: Up to 24 bit/96 Khz. 0dBfs = +22 dBu at the output, all fader up.
- Bluetooth input: AAC, aptX or SBC, 0dBfs=+22dBu at the output, all fader up.
- DIM attenuation: -20db.
- Maximum output level: Over +27 dBu into 600 ohms.
- Noise: Better than -99 dBu.
- THD: Better than .001% at 1KHz, balanced input to balanced output, all fader up.
Manufacturer: Heritage Guitar
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details