Hear Everything With The Heritage Audio RAMSystem500 500-Series Monitoring Module
Standing for Reference Audio Monitoring systems, this whole new line is the result of more than 2 years of intensive, full time R&D at the Heritage Audio Headquarters.
The Heritage Audio RAMSystem500 employs relay switching all the way through as their working principle, including the 64 step relay ladder attenuator system employed for the master level, only previously found in the mega expensive units.
Also present is the acclaimed HA Bluetooth connectivity for mobile devices.
A classic look, with massive red knob for easily dialing of the 64 steps of attenuation, rounds the pack.
- 2 slot wide 500 Series module.
- 3 stereo inputs available, including one on the front on Neutrik Combo connectors, and a Bluetooth input ( AAC, APTX and SBC)
- 1 stereo speaker output available
- 1 high current headphone output, using the same exact circuit as in their biggest brother.
- 20 dB DIM, MUTE and MONO functions.
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA88836