Hidersine Rosin No. 2 for Double Bass
The Go-To Rosin In Any Climate is Hidersine
With a number of different blends of waxes to create the optimum rosin for three temperate climates, bass players are able to find the perfect recipe for their personal situation.
Hidersine No. 2 sits in the middle of the three formulas, rated as medium-soft, therefore making it suitable for use - and storage - in temperate climates. Double Bass rosin’s requirements for tractive flexibility is optimized in this formula and is the most widely used of the three variants. This Hidersine Rosin is made in England in the same way as always: An Artisanal process of hand-mixing and hand-pouring.
- Instrument: Double Bass
- Type: Medium-Soft
- Suitable for: All players in temperate climates
- Sound Characteristic: Warm and Rich
- Grip Profile Rating (1: Low Grip/ 10: High Grip): GPR #7
- Temperature Profile: Warm Climates
- Primary constituents: Colophon, Natural Waxes
- Cake Size: X-Large
- Cake Weight: 40g (approx)
- Country of Origin: England, United Kingdom
- Manufacture process: Historic / Artisanal (Hand-mixed, Hand-poured)
Manufacturer: HIDERSINE CO.
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details