Get The Latest Update On A Timeless Sound With The Hohner M2009BX-BF Marine Band Crossover Harmonica, Key of B-Flat
A new, top-of-the-line professional quality instrument for the discerning player in modern blues, rock, jazz, soul or funk. The revolutionary laminated bamboo comb (patented) is completely sealed, making it water repellent and exceptionally stable. In combination with the screw together assembly the Crossover is extremely airtight, with fast, even response and a raspy, powerful sound which is exceptionally well suited to amplified playing as well as acoustic styles. The modern compromise tuning is ideal for single note playing in different positions in a wide range of contemporary styles, while still retaining a full chord sound, making the Crossover an optimal addition to the great Marine Band range.
- New improved cover design gives greater volume and stability while preventing reed rattle.
- Triple-coated laminated bamboo comb (patented), an innovative renewable natural material.
- Covers and reed plates fitted with Philips head screws permit easy assembly and disassembly and facilitate maintenance.
- Channel openings and reed plate edges rounded off for greater playing comfort.
- Reed plates (material, thickness): brass, 0.9 mm
- Reed plates (surface): brass
- Reeds (number, material): 20, brass
- Comb (material, color): bamboo, blonde
- Comb (finish): triple lacquered
- Mouthpiece (surface): bamboo
- Cover plates: stainless steel
- Type: diatonic
- Tuning: Richter
- Number of holes: 10
- Tonal range: 3 octaves
- Length: 10 cm / 3.9 inch
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details