OUT OF STOCK BUT WE CAN GET IT
• Ship time varies by availability - C19 delays possible
• Order now to reserve yours ~ risk free
Get Similar Playing Charactaristics To Those Of The H179 With Especially Good Center And Projection - The Holton H379 Double French Horn
The H379 has similar playing charactaristics to those of the H179 with especially good center and projection. The larger tapers of the bell and branches produce a big, dark, rich tone. Nickel silver bell material responds quickly and the independent Bb main tuning slide allows for incerased tuning flexibility. Available with detachable bell as model H479.
- Key Of F/Bb
- .468" Bore
- 12-1/4" Large Throat Nickel Silver Bell
- Nickel Silver Branches
- Slide Crooks And Slide Tubes
- Tapered Rotors And Bearings
- Clear Lacquer Finish
- Holton-Farkas MC mouthpiece
- CH602 Plastic Shell Case
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA82017
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device