The Hughes & Kettner WMI-1 enables you to wirelessly remote control all of the functions found in the GrandMeister app for iPad.
Even on stages or in rehearsal rooms where Wi-Fi is not available, the WMI-1 creates its own Wi-Fi network!
The WMI-1 features two MIDI inputs and one MIDI output. It is easily connected in-between the GrandMeister and the FSM 432 MK III footswitch, and the GrandMeister even provides the WMI-1 with phantom power.
To use the WMI-1, all you need to do is to select the WMI-1 as a Wi-Fi network in the Wi-Fi settings of your iPad, or connect it to your home network using the WPS function.
Although we have optimized the WMI-1 for use with the GrandMeister and the matching app for iPad, it also works with any Hughes & Kettner amp featuring a 7-pin MIDI input (phantom powered) and any app for iPad that supports CoreMIDI.
For iOS only, not supported by Android.
- MIDI: 2x MIDI In, 1x MIDI Out
- CABLE LENGTH: 20 cm
- CURRENT DRAW: 70 mA
- VOLTAGE: 9-25 V DC
- DIMENSIONS (WHL): 44 x 33 x 82 mm
- WEIGHT: 88 g
Manufacturer: Hughes & Kettner
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA90780
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device