*IN STOCK - READY TO SHIP
Get The Fast Neck And Smooth Tone Of An Ibanez SRH500F-NNF Workshop 4 String Semi Hollow Body Bass - Natural Browned Burst
For 30 years the SR has given bass players a modern alternative. With its continued popularity, Ibanez is constantly endeavoring to answer the wider needs of a variety of players, at a variety of budgets. But no matter what the specs, the heart is the same-SR continues to excite with its smooth, fast neck, lightweight body, and perfectly matched electronics.
SEMI-HOLLOW BODY CONSTRUCTION
With its maximized hollow space, Spruce top and Mahogany back and sides, the 55 mm-thick semi-hollow body delivers a rich acoustic tone.
AEROSILK PIEZO PICKUP
The custom bridge contains the magic of the AeroSilk Piezo system, which works with D'Addario ECB81 flat wound strings to provide that sense of “air” that characterizes upright sound.
The specially designed forearm contour on the body top offers playing comfort and adds an elegant accent to its appearance.
CONTOURED NECK HEEL
A Rosewood fretboard with offset position markers, caps a 5pc Jatoba/ Bubinga neck with a contoured neck heel that creates a deep neck joint with unfettered access to the upper frets.
- Neck Type SRH4 5PC Jatoba/Bubinga Neck
- Body Spruce Top/Mahogany Back Semi-Hollow Body
- Fretboard Bound Rosewood Fretboard With Off-Set White Dot Inlay
- Fret Medium Frets
- Number Of Frets 24
- Bridge Custom Bridge For Aerosilk Piezo System (19Mm String Spacing)
- Factory Tuning 1G, 2D, 3A, 4E
- String Gauge .045/.065/.080/.100
- Hardware Color Black Matte
- Scale : 864mm/34"
- A : Width 38mm At Nut
- B : Width 62mm At 24F
- C : Thickness 19.5mm At 1F
- D : Thickness 21.5mm At 12F
- Radius : 305mR
Manufacturer: Ibanez Guitars
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details