Crafted With The Utmost Care, Precision, And Imagination - The Ibanez SRMS806-BTT Bass Workshop 6 String Electric Bass - Brown Topaz Burst
For 30 years the SR has given bass players a modern alternative. With its continued popularity, Ibanez is constantly endeavoring to answer the wider needs of a variety of players, at a variety of budgets. But no matter what the specs, the heart is the same-SR continues to excite with its smooth, fast neck, lightweight body, and perfectly matched electronics.
Equalized tension helps to create a more "alive", open tone. But the design also improves player comfort. The multi scale construction ergonomically coordinates with the way a player's hand angles as it moves up and down the neck, facilitating quick, comfortable playing action.
IBANEZ CUSTOM ELECTRONICS 3-BAND EQ W/EQ BYPASS SWITCH & MID FREQUENCY SWITCH
Precision tonal control, including a switch to choose passive-only operation. When the EQ bypasses activated, the treble tone control knob becomes the global tone control for the passive circuit.
BARTOLINI BH2 PICKUPS
The Bartolini BH2 pickups provide a tight bottom-end, punchy mid-range, and smooth response. The dual-coil style configuration maximizes articulation and a long blade pole piece widens the magnetic field, providing balanced string-to-string pickup response.
- Neck Type: SRMS6 For Multi Scale 5Pc Jatoba/Walnut Neck
- Body: Poplar Burl Top/Walnut/Mahogany Body
- Fretboard: Bound Panga Panga Fretboard With Acrylic Special Inlay Inlay
- Fret: Medium Frets
- Bridge: MR5S Bridge (16.5Mm String Spacing)
- Neck Pickup: Bartolini Bh2 Neck Pickup (Passive)
- Bridge Pickup: Bartolini Bh2 Bridge Pickup (Passive)
- Equalizer: Ibanez Custom Electronics 3-Band Eq
- String Gauge: .032/.045/.065/.080/.100/.130
- Hardware Color: Black Matte
Manufacturer: Ibanez Guitars
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details