OUT OF STOCK BUT WE CAN GET IT
• Ship time varies by availability - C19 delays possible
• Order now to reserve yours ~ risk free
Record With Quality Using The iCON Qcon Pro MIDI Recording Control Surface
The Qcon Pro is the perfect recording control surface for every studio from beginner to professional. The motorized channel faders and vibrant LED level metering make tracking and mixing a breeze. The affordable price point makes it an easy go-to, whether using it as a main control surface, or supplamentary one for extra flexibility. With the available Qcon EX expansion surface, you can add up to 24 additional channels (3 more EX units) for even more control. You can even turn this controller into an audio interface with the available Qcon uMix expansion card.
- 8 touch-sensitive motorized channel faders
- 12-segment LED channels level metering
- 1 touch-sensitive motorized fader for master channel
- 8 x dual function encoder knobs (Enter & rotate)
- 11-segment LED surrounding the encoders to indicate the rotating position.
- Large backlit LCD to display channel name, control values etc. for each channel
- 12-segment LED display showing time location of your project in either SMPTE or BBT format.
- 18 assignable buttons
- Jog wheel shuttle for fast search and control
- Illuminated buttons for each channel including Rec-enable, Solo, Mute, Select and Monitor
- 6 illuminated transport buttons including Play, Stop, Rec, Rewind, Fast forward and Loop
- Illuminated zoom key with 4 direction keys
- 9 illuminated assignable MIDI function buttons
- Expandable to 32-channels control surface with 3units of Qcon EX.
- Expansion slot for ICON’s “Umix” series USB audio interface card
- User A & User B RCA connectors for connecting with pedals
- Class-compliant with Windows XP, Vista (32-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit & 64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit & 64-bit) and Mac OS X (IntelMac)
- USB 2.0 high speed connectivity
- Mackie control build-in for Cubase, Nuendo, Samplitude, Logic Pro and Abelton Live.
- Mackie HUI protocol build-in for Pro Tool.
- User self-define mode (MIDI Learn) for other DAW such as Sonar.
- Firmware upgrade available simply via USB connection and iMap software.
- Template labels are included for difference popular DAW such as Cubase, Nuendo, Samplitude, Logic Pro and Abelton Live .
- Robust aluminum and metal casing with Kensington lock port.
Manufacturer: Mixware LLC
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA76658
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device