*IN STOCK - READY TO SHIP
Get All The Power And Mobility You Need With IK Multimedia's iRig 2 Guitar and instrument interface adapter for iPhone, iPod touch, iPad, Mac and Android
iRig 2 builds upon the success of its predecessor by introducing essential new features — like adjustable input gain, cross-platform compatibility and a 1/4" amplifier output — that will once again revolutionize the way you make your music while on the go. Now everyone can plug in their guitar, bass or other instrument and enjoy killer tone on their iPhone, iPad, iPod touch or Mac — with the release of iRig 2, the world’s most popular guitar interface is now better than ever before. If you loved iRig's versatility, you'll love iRig 2's new adjustable gain dial, which works with its built-in 1/8" TRRS output connector to give you a true plug-and-play experience with your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch or Mac. Volume levels vary from instrument to instrument and from device to device. And while the original iRig provided superior sound, it was limited in that you were unable to customize the input gain level to your particular setup. With iRig 2, you get an input gain dial that gives you the power to ensure high-quality sound in every situation. This means that you'll be able to perform at your best no matter whether you're connecting a wailing 3 humbucker electric guitar or a jazzy archtop to your iPhone.
- Input Impedance: 380 kOhms
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz +/- 0.2 dB
- Instrument Input Connection: 1/4" Jack
- Amplifier Output Connection: 1/4" Jack
- Device Output Connection: 1/8" TRRS Jack
- Headphone Output Connection: 1/8" Jack
- Package Includes: iRig 2 guitar interface, Detachable microphone stand Velcro-slot, Velcro strip
- Size Dimensions: 72mm/2.83" x 39mm/1.54" x 21mm/0.85"
- Weight: 43g/1.57oz
- iOS Compatibility: iPhone X*, iPhone 8 Plus*, iPhone 8*, iPhone 7 Plus*, iPhone 7*, iPhone SE, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPhone 4s, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPod touch (6th, 5th, 4th and 3rd generation), iPad Pro (9.7-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch), iPad mini 4, iPad Air 2, iPad mini 3, iPad Air, iPad mini 2, iPad 4th generation, iPad mini, iPad 3rd generation, iPad 2, iPad. iOS 4.3 or later is required.* Requires use of Apple's Lightning to 3.5 mm Headphone Jack Adapter (TRRS).
- Computer Compatibility: Mac® works with Apple USB-C to 3.5mm headphone jack adaptor.
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.