OUT OF STOCK BUT WE CAN GET IT
• Ship time varies by availability - C19 delays possible
• Order now to reserve yours ~ risk free
iRig BlueBoard is the first wireless MIDI pedalboard for iOS and Mac that allows you to control your music apps and more from the floor.
Now control parameters of your favorite MIDI-compatible apps like AmpliTube wirelessly from the floor. Switch between presets, change patches, turn effects on and off and control effects like volume and wah pedals without worrying about tripping over wires. Setup is as simple as turning the iRig BlueBoard on and telling it what you want to control.
iRig BlueBoard features four backlit soft-touch pads housed in a sturdy, a stage-worthy chassis, two TRS expansion jacks for connecting additional MIDI controllers like expression pedals and it's powered by four standard AAA batteries.
So how does iRig BlueBoard work? It connects to your iPhone/iPod touch/iPad or Mac via Bluetooth, and when you press its foot switches, it sends out control signals that are converted to MIDI by the iRig BlueBoard app.
At this point the MIDI messages are available to virtually any MIDI compatible app on your iOS device or Mac.
The control messages sent from iRig BlueBoard to Core MIDI music apps includes program change and control change to control preset and single parameter changes on apps such as IK's AmpliTube, VocaLive, SampleTank, and iGrand Piano iOS apps plus many others, such as Apple GarageBand.
iRig BlueBoard now works seamlessly with AmpliTube. To use them together, all you need to do is find your iRig BlueBoard device in AmpliTube's new integrated BlueBoard section and you'll be ready to go. You get a PRESET mode (to browse presets), a DIRECT FX mode (to control single parameters, like switches and knobs) and a new "Global Controls" feature that lets toggle the tuner, switch banks and presets, control the recorder and a whole lot more. Pair iRig BlueBoard with the latest version of AmpliTube and get full control — all without using your hands.
- Bluetooth MIDI pedalboard (10m/32.8' range)
- 4 backlit assignable foot switches
- 2 1/4" inputs for assignable expression pedals or switches
- Can send MIDI Program Changes and MIDI Control Changes
- Direct integration with AmpliTube
- BlueBoard iOS app runs in background on mobile device or Mac, and translates Bluetooth messages to MIDI
- Runs on standard AAA batteries
- Small enough to fit in a laptop bag
Manufacturer: IK Multimedia
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA61495
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device