Play And Record At A Higher Level With An Interface You Can Take Everywhere - The IK Multimedia iRig HD 2 Mobile Guitar Interface
iRig HD 2 gives you a totally new level of mobile playing, with intuitive new player-centric features like high-quality 24-bit/96kHz audio, an integrated headphone out with level control, a new Amp out jack with switchable output, full versions of AmpliTube for Mac, PC & iOS, plus total mobility and connectivity for playing anywhere. iRig HD 2 fits easily in your pocket and connects directly to your Lightning and USB devices, so no matter which iPad, iPhone, Mac or PC you have, you're ready to rock at a moment's notice. There's no complicated setup just plug in and play. Only iRig HD 2 gives you so many player-centric features in such a compact, affordable and professional level mobile guitar interface. Ready to play and record at a higher level? iRig HD 2 simply sounds amazing. It features superior digital audio quality with premium 24-bit A/D converters and a 96kHz sample rate(the highest in its class) for a crystal clear digital signal that's free from noise and cross-talk. This pure high resolution conversion lets your guitar's natural performance tone come through loud and clear when playing and recording on your iPad, iPhone, Mac or PC. It's super-transparent preamp ensures that every nuance, from the pickups, wood tone, string size, nut material, electronics, and every other reason you picked guitar in the first place, is accurately communicated to your device with zero coloration or interference. And because of it's 96kHz sample rate, the depth and clarity of your sound will simply floor you. One of the things that makes the iRig HD 2 unique is the ability to send your processed signal directly to a guitar amp without the need for special conversion adapters. iRig HD 2 features an unbalanced 1/4" Amp Out jack that you can use to send your processed or unprocessed guitar signal to an external amplifier, floor tuner or completely different rig setup for live performance. The Amp Out jack features a dual mode switch allowing you to choose what type of signal you want to send to your amp. iRig HD 2 is also the only guitar/bass interface that comes with full versions of the industries top selling tones studio software and apps. It comes with full download versions of AmpliTube 4, the hyper-realistic guitar and bass tone studio for Mac/PC, and AmpliTube for iOS, the number one amp and effects app for iOS. A total value of over $160 included with the iRig HD 2.
- Common Conversion: 24-bit A/D, 24-bit D/A
- Sampling Rate: 32.0 kHz, 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz, 88.2 kHz and 96 kHz
- Input Maximum Level: from 307 mVpp to 8.36 Vpp
- Input Gain Control Range: 28.7 dB
- Input Noise: -103dBA, -97 dB RMS
- Input Distortion (THD): 0.007%
- Input Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz +/- 0.9 dB
- Instrument-Level 1/4" Hi-Z Input Jack
- Output Maximum Level: 1.60 Vpp
- Output Noise: -99dBA, -94 dB RMS
- Output Distortion (THD): 0.007%
- Output Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz +/- 0.1 dB
- 1/4" Amp Out jack with switchable output “FX” and “Thru”
- Package Includes: iRig HD 2 interface , Lightning to Micro-USB cable (60cm/23.62") , USB to Micro-USB cable (60cm/23.62") , Detachable microphone stand mounting clip , Velcro strip
- Size Dimensions: 39mm/1.53" x 99mm/3.9" x 21mm/0.83" ( L x W x H)
- Weight: 51g/1.8oz
- Powered By Connected iOS device or USB Port
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.