Get The Power And Mobility You Need With The IK Multimedia iRig Pre - Portable Microphone Interface for IOS & Andriod Devices
Introducing the First studio quality Mic Preamp for the iOS platform, The IK Multimedia iRig Pre. Here's how you use it, Take the microphone you use every day on stage or in the studio and plug it into your iOS device. It's that simple. Need Phantom Power? Flip the "Phantom Power" switch. Congratulations, you've just become a professional user. This is perhaps the most important product introduction for musicians and the rest of the civilized world since the iPod and iPad. Now, thanks to the iRig Pre, you can hook your favorite microphone to your iOS device and join the mobile music revolution. Create music any time, anywhere with your own high quality microphones on your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad.
- Frequency Response: from 20 Hz to 20 kHz +/- 1.5dB
- Noise: -98 dB fullband, phantom power ON
- Maximum Output Level: 2 Vrms
- Distortion: 0.025% THD
- Phantom Max Current: 6mA
- Battery Duration (Alkaline 9V cell): approx 30 hours when phantom is off, approx 10 hours when phantom is on
- Package Includes: iRig Pre, 9V Battery, Velcro Strip
- Size Dimensions: 32mm/1.26" x 35mm/1.38" x 83mm/3.27" (W x L x H)
- Cable Length: 450mm/17.72" (Connector included)
- Weight: 100g/3.53oz (Battery included)
- iOS Device Compatibility: Compatible with iPhone 7 Plus*, iPhone 7*, iPhone SE, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPhone 4s, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPod touch (6th, 5th, 4th and 3rd generation), iPad Pro (9.7-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch), iPad mini 4, iPad Air 2, iPad mini 3, iPad Air, iPad mini 2, iPad 4th generation, iPad mini, iPad 3rd generation, iPad 2, iPad. iOS 4.3 or later is required. *Requires use of Apple's Lightning to 3.5 mm Headphone Jack Adapter (TRRS)*
- Android Device Compatibility: To be compatible, the mobile device must be compliant with the CTIA/AHJ wiring standard, which is illustrated as follows. As of today, all popular Android devices branded Samsung, LG, Motorola, Google Nexus, HTC, Huawei, Sony, Lenovo, Xiaomi and more, use this standard.
- Computer Compatibility: Mac works with Apple USB-C to 3.5mm headphone jack adaptor.
Manufacturer: IK Multimedia
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details