OUT OF STOCK BUT WE CAN GET IT
• Ship time varies by availability - C19 delays possible
• Order now to reserve yours ~ risk free
Experience Ground-Breaking Noise Reduction With TheÂ ISP Decimator 2 Noise Reduction Pedal
ISP Technologies introduces the Decimator II, second generation of the Decimator Noise reduction. The Decimator II includes improved performance and innovations so unique that it is covered under two new patents pending for these new innovative improvements.
The Decimator II also features improvements in the expander tracking with our new Linearized Time Vector Processing. This novel improvement provides a more linear release time-constant response for the exponential release curve of the downward expander. While the expander is exponentially increasing expansion and dynamically changing its response to fit the envelope of the input signal, the release response remains linear over a given time period. This increases the smoothness of the release response of the expander and provides the most transparent release response of any noise reduction system available and virtually eliminates any release ripple for incredibly smooth decay of longer sustained notes.
- Input Impedance: 500K ohms
- Maximum Input Level: +12dbu
- Effective Noise Reduction: greater than 60db
- Dynamic Range: greater than 100db
- Total Harmonic Distortion: .05% typical
- Power consumption: 35mA @9VDC
- Release response: Program dependant based on Time Vector Processing
Manufacturer: ISP Technologies
Model: DECIMATOR 2
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA91772
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device