*IN STOCK - READY TO SHIP
Enjoy A Compact, Weather Resistant Outdoor JBL AWC129 Loudspeaker
The JBL AWC129 is a compact, coaxial-driver, 2-way, highly weather-resistant full-range loudspeaker system which is ideal for speech and music in a wide variety of applications, including sports facilities, racetracks, stadiums, fairgrounds, rodeos, skating rinks, themed entertainment venues, cruise ships, water parks, outdoor background music/paging systems, swimming pools, and a wide variety of other outdoor or indoor venue types.
- Frequency Range (-10 dB) 55 Hz – 20 kHz
- Frequency Response (±3 dB) 80 Hz – 20 kHz
- Coverage Pattern 90° x 90°
- Directivity Factor (Q) 10.1 (1 k – 16 kHz)
- Directivity Index (DI) 9.5 dB (1k – 16 kHz)
- Long-Term System Power Rating (IEC) 400 W (1600 W peak), 2 hrs, 250 W (1000 W peak), 100 hrs
- Sensitivity (2.83V @ 1m) 96 dB (Ave. 80 Hz – 20 kHz)
- Maximum SPL Direct 8Ω: 122 dB (peaks of 128 dB) 200 W Tap: 119 dB
- Crossover Network 1.5 kHz, 3rd order (18 dB/oct) high-pass plus conjugate to HF, 2nd order low-pass to LF
- Nominal Impedance 8 ohms
- Transformer Taps 70V: 200W, 100W, 50W, 25W, 100V: 200W, 100W, 50W
- Low Frequency Driver Kevlar-reinforced cone with weather treatment, 75 mm (3 in) voice coil.
- High Frequency Driver 25 mm (1 in) diaphragm and voice coil diameter, high temperature polymer diaphragm, patented design, fluid-cooling.
- HF Driver Protection Minimum audibility SonicGuard™ HF overload protection
- Enclosure ABS with Glass enclosure, heavily braced
- Attachment Two M10 (fine-thread) points for included U-bracket. M6 secondary safety attachment point on back panel.
- Grille Corrosion-resistant zinc-rich extra-thick powder coated steel grille, 3- layer assembly with foam and woven poly mesh backing.
- Input Connection CE-compliant covered barrier strip terminals. Barrier terminals accept up to 9 mm outside 4 mm inside open-lug (#6, #8 or #10) plus bare wire up to 2.5 mm2 (12 AWG) wire or spade lugs. Terminal compartment cover equipped with gland nut that forms water-tight seal with round-jacketed cables with outside diameters between 4.0 mm (0.16") and 9.0 mm (0.36")
- Environmental IP56 per IEC529, with a minimum 5° downward aiming angle. Exceeds Mil Spec 810 for humidity, salt spray, temperature and UV, and ASTM G85 for salt spray (168 hrs).
- Colors Available in gray (similar to Pantone 420C) and black (-BK)
- Included Accessories U-bracket, matches loudspeaker color (gray or black), zinc-rich extrathick powder coated, steel.
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.