Get superior, consistent vertical coverage with a JBL CBT 100LA-LS
The JBL CBT 100LA-LS, with Constant Beamwidth Technology™, represents a breakthrough in pattern control consistency, utilizing complex analog delay beam-forming and amplitude tapering to accomplish superior, consistent vertical coverage without the narrow vertical beaming and out-of-coverage lobing that are typical of straight form-factor column speakers.
- Components Sixteen 50 mm (2 in) Full-Range
- Frequency Range (-10 dB) 120 Hz – 20 kHz
- Coverage Pattern Vertical: Narrow Mode: 15° (2 kHz - 16 kHz) (±10°); Broad Mode: 40° (1 kHz - 16 kHz) (±10°); Horizontal: 150° (ave, 1 kHz – 4 kHz, ±20°)
- Sensitivity (2.83V@ 1m) Narrow: (speech mode) 96 dB (2 kHz - 14 kHz ); (music mode) 93 dB (300 Hz - 18 kHz) Broad: (speech mode) 93 dB (2 kHz - 14 kHz); (music mode) 90 dB (300 Hz - 18 kHz)
- EN54 Sensitivity (@ 4m) 76 dB (per EN54:24 spectrum and measurement conditions at 4 meters, set at broad/music mode.)
- Nominal Impedance 8 ohms (in Thru mode)
- 15w@70v; 30w@100v Tap = 333Ω30w@70v; 60w@100v Tap = 167Ω 60w@70v; 120w@100v Tap = 83Ω 120w@70v; N/C@100v Tap = 42Ω
- Power Capacity (8 ohm setting) 325 W (1300W peak), 2 hrs; 200 W (800W peak), 100 hrs
- Max SPL Narrow: (speech mode) 121 dB cont ave (127 peak); (music mode) 118 dB cont ave (124 peak) Broad: (speech mode) 118 dB cont ave (124 peak); (music mode) 115 dB cont ave (121 peak)
- EN54 Max SPL (@ 4m) 92 dB (per EN54:24 spectrum and measurement conditions, at 4 meters)
- 70V/100V Transformer Taps 120W, 60W, 30W, (15W at 70V only), and 8 thru, via switch
- Reference Axis Specification and measurement referenced on-axis vertically and horizontally to the center point of the speaker baffle.
- Enclosure Fiberglass reinforced ABS cabinet with UL94-5VB flammability rating, painted aluminum grille
- Outdoor Capability IP-55 rated, per IEC529, when installed with optional MTC-PC2 panel cover. UV, moisture and 200-hr ASTM G85 acid-air/salt-spray
- Colors Black or White (-WH)
- Insert Points 18 M6 insert points on back panel.
- Mounting Included swivel (pan)/tilt wall bracket provides continuously variable +/-80 degree left-right swivel aiming (at no up/down tilt -- see Bracket Guide for maximum swivel range at various up/down tilt angles), continuously adjustable ±15 degree tilt, as well as 5 degree fixed increment points. Eighteen threaded mounting points located on back panel conform to industry standard rectangular 108 x 51 mm (4.25 x 2.0 in) pattern for OmniMount® 30.0 and other compatible third-party brackets. Threaded mounting points can be utilized for suspension.
- Safety Agency EN54-24:2008 certified (Certificate No. 0359-CPR-00432), when installed with MTC-PC2 terminal panel cover.
- Cabinet UL94-5VB flammability rated. In accordance with the requirements of IEC60849/EN60849. Transformer UL registered per UL1876.
- Included Accessories Swivel (pan) / tilt wall bracket; MTC-PC2 terminal panel cover
- Optional Accessories MTC-CBT-FM1 flush-mount low-profile wall-mount bracket; MTC-CBT-SMB1 Stand-Mount Bracket for use with 35 mm speaker stand
Manufacturer: JBL Professional
Model: CBT 100LA-LS-WH
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.