Accomplish superior, consistent vertical coverage with a JBL CBT 70J-1-WH Speaker
The JBL CBT 70J-1-WH Speaker, with Constant Beamwidth Technology, represents a breakthrough in pattern control consistency, utilizing complex analog delay beam-forming and amplitude tapering to accomplish superior, consistent vertical coverage without the narrow vertical beaming and out-of-coverage lobing that are typical of straight form-factor column speakers.
- Four 130 mm (5 in) LF drivers
- Sixteen 25 mm (1 in) HF drivers
- Frequency Range (-10 dB) 60 Hz – 20 kHz
- Coverage Vertical (selectable via switch)
- Coverage Narrow Mode: 25° (2 kHz - 16 kHz) (±10°)
- Coverage Broad Mode: 45° (750 Hz - 16 kHz) (±10°)
- Coverage Horizontal 150° (500 Hz – 8 kHz, ±20°)
- Sensitivity (2.83V@ 1m) Narrow: (speech mode) 98 dB (1 kHz - 8 kHz)
- Sensitivity (music mode) 93 dB (300 Hz - 18 kHz)
- Sensitivity Broad: (speech mode) 96 dB (1 kHz - 8 kHz)
- Sensitivity (music mode) 92 dB (300 Hz - 18 kHz)
- Nominal Impedance 8 ohms
- Power Capacity 500 W (2000 W peak), 2 hrs
- Power Capacity 350 W (1400 W peak), 100 hrs
- Max SPL Narrow: (speech mode) 125 dB cont ave (131 peak)
- Max SPL (music mode) 120 dB cont ave (126 peak)
- Max SPL Broad: (speech mode) 123 dB cont ave (129 peak)
- Max SPL (music mode) 119 dB cont ave (125 peak)
- Low Frequency Drivers 4 pcs, 130 mm (5 in) drivers, dual magnet neodymium, 38 mm (1.5 in) voice coil, damped blended textile surround, coated diaphragm for moisture, UV, and salt resistance, shielded.
- High Frequency Drivers 16 pcs, 25 mm (1 in) drivers, dual magnet neodymium, encased magnet and coated diaphragm for moisture, UV and salt resistance, shielded.
- Enclosure Fiberglass reinforced ABS cabinet, painted aluminum grille
- Outdoor Capability IP-54 rated, per IEC529. UV, moisture and salt-spray resistant.
Manufacturer: JBL Professional
Model: CBT 70J-1-WH
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details