*IN STOCK - READY TO SHIP
Get high fidelity performance in a compact JBL Control 30 Speaker
The JBL Control 30 utilizes high power components, computer optimized horn and coaxial component design, patent-pending cabinet manufacturing techniques, and a complex network to achieve smooth high fidelity performance, extended bandwidth and well-controlled, defined coverage from a compact loudspeaker.
Extended bandwidth, extremely smooth frequency response.
Fully outdoor-capable design, featuring WeatherMax™.
120° x 110° HF coverage.
150 W transformer for 70 V or 100 V lines, with 8 thru.
SonicGuard® overload protection.
250 mm (10 in) fiberglass / Kevlar® cone LF woofer, with neodymium magnet coaxial 125 mm (5 in) anodized aluminum cone MR, and 25 mm (1 in) titanium diaphragm compression driver.
Includes InvisiBall® mounting hardware, plus ten 6 mm attachment points for suspension and optional U-bracket.
Sealed input panel cover and screw-down input terminals.
- Frequency Range 38 Hz – 17 kHz (-10 dB)
- Power Capacity 500 W Continuous Program Power; 250 W Continuous Pink Noise
- Transformer Taps 70 V: 150 W, 75 W, 38 W, 19 W 100 V: 150 W, 75 W, 38 W; Thru Position: 4 ohms nominal
- Frequency Response 40 Hz – 16 kHz ( ± 3 dB)
- Maximum SPL @ 1m Short-Term: 123 dB; Long-Term: 117 dB
- Nominal Sensitivity 93 dB, 1W @ 1m (3.3 ft)
- Nominal Coverage Angle 120° H x 110° V
- Directivity Factor (Q) 5.2 dB, averaged 500 Hz to 10 kHz
- Directivity Index (DI) 7.1 dB, averaged 500 Hz to 10 kHz
- Nominal Impedance 4 ohms
- Crossover Network 3rd order Low Pass LF, 2nd order High Pass/3rd order Low Pass MF, 3rd order High Pass, HF, plus conjugate shaping circuitry.
- Low Frequency 250 mm (10 in) fiberglass/Kevlar® cone with pure butyl rubber surround, 50 mm (2 in) voice coil on fiberglass former, neodymium magnet
- Mid Frequency 125 mm (5 in) anodized aluminum cone with EPDM rubber (Terpolymer of Ethylene and Propylene) surround, 25 mm (1 in) voice coil on fiberglass former
- High Frequency 25 mm (1 in) compression driver, pure titanium diaphragm with patented JBL diamond surround
- Enclosure Material High Impact PolyStyrene (HIPS) with 10% glass fill plus patent pending internal 5 mm foamed polyurethane secondary mold
- Grille Thermoset composite coated steel, WeatherMax multi-layer foam
- Overload Protection SonicGuard full range power limiting to protect network and transducers.
- Environmental IEC 529 IP-X5 rating. Exceeds Mil Spec 810 for humidity, salt spray, temperature & UV. Passes Mil-Std-202F for salt spray.
- Terminations Screw-down terminal strip, zinc plated copper base, nickel plated metal screws/washers. Accepts up to 9 mm outside 4 mm inside open
- Safety Agency Rating Transformer is listed per UL1876
- Colors Black or white (-WH)
- Included Accessories 1 pc MTC-PC2 input panel cover, InvisiBall mounting base, 6 mm x 305 mm InvisiBall Hex wrench.
- Optional Accessories MTC-30CM (-WH) to install speaker down from the ceiling. MTC-30UB (-WH) U-Bracket
Manufacturer: JBL Professional
Model: CONTROL 30
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.