*IN STOCK - READY TO SHIP
Get The Professional Sound You Enjoy In Both Outdoor And Indoor Settings With The JBL Control 31-WH Two-Way High-Output Monitor Speaker In White
- 250 mm (10 in) woven fiberglass cone LF driver with 52 mm (2 in) voicecoil.
- High-output 2414H-C compression driver with 25 mm (1 in) exit, unique (patented) design and high-temperature polymer diaphragm.
- 250 Watt capability (in 8Ω thru setting), plus 150 Watt transformer for 70V or 100V distributed lines, with 8Ω thru bypass
- Extended bandwidth, extremely smooth frequency response
- Highly outdoor-capable design with included WeatherMax™ multi-layer grille and optional marine-kit grille for salt-air environments
- 110° x 110° symmetrical coverage
- Includes InvisiBall® mounting hardware plus ten 6 mm attachment points for suspension and optional U-bracket
- Includes sealed input panel cover and screw-down input terminals for secure connection.
- Frequency Response (-10dB): 33Hz – 19kHz
- Frequency Response (±3 dB): 42Hz – 14kHz
- Power Ratings: 250 W (1000 W peak), 2 hrs. 200 W (800 W peak), 100 hrs.
- Maximum SPL (1m): 116 dB continuous (123 dB peak)
- Sensitivity: 92 dB
- Coverage Angle: 110° x 110°
- Directivity Factor (Q): 5.7, averaged 500 Hz to 10 kHz
- Directivity Index (DI): 7.3 dB, averaged 500 Hz to 10 kHz
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Crossover Type 2nd order low-pass, 2nd order high-pass, plus conjugate shaping circuitry.
- Transformer Taps:
- 70V: 150W, 75W, 38W, 19W
- 100V: 150W, 75W, 38W
- Insertion Loss: <0.65 dB at any tap setting
- Thru Setting: 8Ω nominal
- Recommended High-Pass: Protective 40 Hz high-pass (24 dB/oct) for any transformer tap and for 8Ω operation
- LF Driver: 250 mm (10 in) woven-fiberglass cone with pure butyl rubber surround, 52 mm (2 in) voice coil on high-temperature fiberglass voice coil former, optimized cone geometry, linear suspension spider, FEA-optimized motor construction, aluminum ring on pole piece.
- HF Driver: JBL 2414H-C compression driver with 25 mm (1 in) diaphragm and voice coil diameter, high temperature polymer diaphragm, JBL-patented design, fluid-cooled.
- Enclosure: High impact Polystyrene (HIPS) with 10% glass fill plus patent-pending internal 5 mm foamed polyurethane secondary mold for additional cabinet density.
- Grille: Zinc-plated and thermoset-composite coated steel, WeatherMax™ multi-layer foam with tight-weave mesh vapor barrier.
- Mounting hardware: InvisiBall wall-mounting system included. Ten 6 mm attachment points on cabinet for suspending or for optional U-bracket. One 6 mm secondary safety attachment point (for forged shoulder steel eyebolt, not included) on back panel.
- Outdoor Capability: IP-55 per IEC529. Exceeds MilSpec 810 for humidity, salt-spray, temperature & UV. Passes MilStd-202F for salt spray. Optional MTC-30MK marine-kit grille increases longevity in highly corrosive environments.
- Input Connectors: Screw-down terminal strip, zinc-plated copper based, nickel-plated metal screws and washers. Accepts up to 9 mm outside 4 mm inside open lugs (#6, #8, or #10 lug), plus bare wire (up to 12 AWG / 2.5 mm2).
- Safety Agency: Transformer is listed per UL1876
- Colors: White
- Dimensions(H x W x D): 593 x 372 x 345mm (23.3 x 14.6 x 13.5inches)
- Net Weight(each): 18.8 kg (41.5lb)
- Shipping Weight(each): 22.0 kg (48.5 lb)
- Included Accessories: 1 pc MTC-PC2 input panel cover, InvisiBall wall-mounting system, 6 mm x 305 mm InvisiBall hex wrench.
Manufacturer: JBL Professional
Model: CONTROL 31-WH
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details