Deliver High-Quality Audio Wherever You Need It With The JBL CONTROL SB2210 Dual 10-Inch Compact Subwoofer
The Control SB2210 provides low frequency reinforcement for a wide variety of sound system applications. Its compact size, high output and outdoor capable design makes it one of the most versatile subwoofers in the installation market.
- 2 x 250 mm (10 in.) Woven Fiberglass Cone LF Drivers
- 500 Watts Power handling
- Frequency Response Down to 38 Hz
- 13 x M6 Insert Points Including Inserts for Optional U-Bracket
- Compact, Low Profile Design
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 38 Hz - 500 Hz
- Frequency Response (-3 dB): 48 Hz - 95 Hz
- Power Rating: 500W (2000W peak) Continuous Pink Noise (2 hrs); 1000W Continuous Program(2 hrs); 400W (1600W peak) Continuous Pink Noise (100 hrs)
- Maximum Input Voltage: 60.0VRMS (2 hrs), 120V peak
- Sensitivity: 95 dB, 1W @ 1m in half-space (2π loading, average 50 – 90 Hz)
- Max SPL: 122 dB in half-space (2π loading)
- Nominal Impedance: 8Ω
- Minimum Impedance: 7.2Ω at 160 Hz
- Recommended Filter: 45 Hz, 24 dB/oct high-pass filter
- Low Frequency: Two 250 mm (10 inch) diameter LF drivers, long-excursion design, woven fiberglass cone, highly damped butyl rubber surround, linear suspension spider , high temperature anodized aluminum voice coil former, high-temp voice coil wire and coil adhesive, FEA optimized motor construction, aluminum conductive ring.
- Enclosure Material: High Impact PolyStyrene (HIPS) w/ 10% glass fill and internal 8 mm polyurethane co-mold, painted with highly-UV-resistant paint on white (-WH) model for maximum UV fade resistance.
- Grille: Thermoset composite coated steel, zinc-plated, 3-layer foam backing.
- Environmental: IP-45 rating per IEC529 when installed with included MTC-PC2 terminal panel cover. Exceeds MilSpec 810 for humidity, salt spray, temperature & UV. Passes Mil-STd-202F for salt spray.
- Terminals: Screw-down terminal strip, zinc plated copper base, nickel-plated metal screws/washers. Accepts up to 9 mm outside, 4 mm inside open lug (#6, #8 or #10 lug), plus bare wire (up to 12 AWG/2.5mm2). Included MTC-PC2 and optional MTC-PC3 protective covers available to provide sealed entrance for additional weather protection.
- Agency Rating: ROHS-compliant. Optional MTC-SBT300 transformer is UL recognized per UL1876.
- Colors: Black or white (-WH)
- Shipping Weight: 25.85 kg (57.0 lb)
- Included Accessories: 1 pc MTC-PC2 input panel cover, 4 pcs floor standing feet 4 pcs beveled washers.
Model: CONTROL SB2210
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.