*IN STOCK - READY TO SHIP
Enjoy Great Live Performance And Excellent Playback - The JBL JRX225 Dual 15" Two-WaySound ReinforcementLoudspeaker System
The JBL JRX225 is a portable, dual fifteen-inch, two-way speaker system designed specifically for applications in live music performance and music playback. This dual fifteen configuration is especially useful for applications in which additional low-frequency power and extension is needed, but adding a subwoofer to the system is not practical.
- Dual JBL Low Frequency Drivers With 2.5 " Voice Coil Provides More Crosssectional Wire For Greater Efficiency And Power Handling
- JBL 2414H-C 1 " Polymer Diaphragm Compression Driver Improves High Frequency Performance And System Reliability.
- Advanced Network Topology Crossover Design Shapes Delivers Coherent Summation In The Crossover Region
- "Quasi 3-Way" Design Offers The Extra Bass Without Sacrificing Performance In The Mid-Range.
- High-Voltage Capacitors And Inductors Handle High Power Without Saturating.
- Progressive Transition High Frequency Waveguide For Superior Coverage, Reduced Distortion, Smoother Frequency Response
- Rugged, Acoustically Superior Enclosure Is Constructed For Extreme Durability And Improved Low-Frequency Performance
- Sonicguard Protects The High Frequency Driver From Excess Power Without Interrupting The Performance
- Non-Resonant, All-Steel Handles Are Used; Attractive 18-Gauge Perforated, Steel Grille Protects Components
- Power Rating: 500 W / 2000 W
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 42 Hz - 18 kHz
- Frequency Response (+/-3 dB): 62 Hz - 13 kHz
- Sensitivity (@1m): 100 dB SPL (1w/1m)
- Nominal Impedance: 4 ohms
- Recommended Amplifier Power: 500 W to 1000 W into 4 ohms
- Maximum SPL: 133 dB
- Nominal Dispersion: 90 Degree x 50 Degree
- Crossover Frequency: 2.2 kHz
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 1092 mm x 464 mm x 426 mm (43 in x 18.3 in x 16.8 in)
- Weight: 42.6 kg (94 lb)
- High Frequency Driver: JBL 2414H-C , 1" exit compression driver mounted on Progressive Transition Waveguide
- Low Frequency Driver: JBL M115-8A x 2
- Input Connectors: Neutrik Speakon NL-4 (x1); .25 in TS phone jack (x1); parallel
Manufacturer: JBL Professional
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details