Bring down the house with thunderous bass with the SRX828S Dual 18" Subwoofer System from JBL
SRX828S is a dual 18â€ subwoofer for concert, touring, or installed use. Featuring a wide stance for splaying top boxes, indexing feet for stacking in both the standard and cardioid position, and a 141dB max SPL, the SRX828S is an ideal solution for musicians, bands, and DJs, concert use, public speaking, or installations such as performance venues, corporate spaces, educational facilities or houses of worship. Tunings and presets are available for Crown ITech HD and XTI 2 amps as well as dbx VENU360 signal processors.
Every detail in the SRX800 Series was purposefully designed and thought through with full consideration for its intended use. Ergonomically designed handles support an easy, non-fatiguing grip for streamlined handling. M10 suspension points, indexed feet, and pole/tripod mounts support a wide, flexible array of configurations.
JBLâ€™s patented Differential DriveÂ® Technology ferrite drivers incorporate 3" voice coils with lower mass ferrite magnets for reduced weight, increased power handling, exceptionally low distortion and extended low frequency response. JBLâ€™s 2432H is the only neodymium 3" voice coil compression driver in this class, delivering very high power levels and smooth, crystal clear sound.
- Premium JBL Transducers
- Rugged, versatile enclosures
- Tunings available for Crown amps and dbx signal processors
- Fully supported in Audio Architect
- Power Handling: 4800W Peak, 2400W Program, 1200W Continuous
- Frequency Range: 30Hz-150Hz
- Frequency Response: 47Hz-150Hz
- Max SPL: 141dB
- Amplification options: Passive
- 2x 2279 LF 8 Ohm 18â€ Woofer
- System Type Passive dual 18â€, subwoofer system
- Maximum SPL Output 141dB
- Frequency Range (-10dB) 30hz - 150hz
- Frequency Response (- 3dB) 47hz - 150hz
- Sensitivity (1W/1m) 96dB
- System Power Rating 4800W Peak, 2400W Program, 1200W Continuous
- Nominal Impedance 4 Ohm
- Connectors NL4 Input, NL4 Loop-thru (+/-1 or +/-2 Selectable)
- Operational Modes Passive
- LF Driver (2x) 2279H
- Crossover Frequency 80hz
- Enclosure Material 18mm plywood
- Casters Accepts JBL WK-4S Kit
- Handles 8
- Finish Obsidian Duraflex finish
- Grille Powder coated, Obsidian, 14-gauge perforated steel with acoustically transparent black cloth backing
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.