*IN STOCK - READY TO SHIP
Get Excellent Feedback Response With The JBL VRX932LA-1 12" Two-Way Line Array Loudspeaker System
The JBL VRX932LA-1 is a light-weight (46 lb / 21 kg) compact 12" two-way line array speaker system designed for use in arrays of up to six units.
- JBLâ€™s exclusive neodymium magnet Differential Drive woofer for high-power capacity and light-weight.
- VRX932LA-1 features 3 x 2408J Annular Ring Diaphragm HF drivers. The 2408 represents the latest in JBL Professional compression driver design.
- Constant Curvature waveguide for unprecedented array coherence.
- Dual angle pole socket for aiming flexibility. One or two speakers may be mounted to a 35 mm pole or
- tripod stand.
- Integral rigging hardware for simple connection of enclosures and optional array frame. Arrays of up to six enclosures may be flown.
- Array Configuration Selector permits â€œarray shadingâ€ in passive mode.
- Power Rating: 800 W / 1600 W / 3200 W
- Frequency Range: 57 Hz - 20 kHz (-10 dB)
- Frequency Response: 75 Hz - 20 Hz (+/-3db)
- Coverage Pattern: 100 x 15 nominal
- Crossover Modes: Bi-amp / passive, externally switchable
- Crossover Frequency: 132 dB SPL peak 1.2 kHz
- System Maximum SPL Passive: 130 dB SPL peak , Bi-amp LF: 130 dB SPL peak
- System Sensitivity (1w @ 1m Passive: 95 dB SPL, Bi-amp LF: 95 dB SPL, Bi-amp HF: 114 dB SPL
- LF Driver: 1 x JBL 2262H 305 mm (12 in) Differential Drive woofer with neodymium magnet, dual voice-coils, and dual magnetic gaps.
- HF Driver: 3 x JBL 2408J, 38 mm (1.5 in) voice-coil, neodymium compression driver
- Nominal Impedance Passive: 8 ohm, Bi-amp LF: 8 ohm, Bi-amp HF: 8 ohm
- Enclosure: 18 mm, 11-ply birch plywood
- Suspension / Mounting:Optional VRX932LA-AF line array frame kit
- Finish: Black DuraFlex finish
- Grille Power: coated, black, 16-guage perforated steel with with acoustically transparent foam
- Input Connectors: Neutrik Speakon NL-4 (x2)
Manufacturer: JBL Professional
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details