*IN STOCK - READY TO SHIP
A Go-To Compressor For Any Situation: The JHS Pedals Pulp 'N' Peel V4 Compression Pedal
The Pulp â€˜Nâ€™ Peel V4 is the truly transparent compressor pedal youâ€™ve been hoping for and much more. Its smooth-sounding parallel compression circuit offers you the power to blend in your ideal balance of compressed and uncompressed signal. Youâ€™re able to add a touch of grit to your tone thanks to the pedalâ€™s Dirt mini toggle. Also, whether youâ€™re a bassist sending your signal direct or a guitarist running the Pulp â€˜Nâ€™ Peel on your pedalboard, the pedalâ€™s 1/4" and balanced XLR outputs have you covered. This compressor/preamp pedal sports a ton of tone-shaping power. So no matter what your compression needs, the Pulp â€˜Nâ€™ Peel V4 is your go-to solution.
The Exact Compression Youâ€™ve Been Waiting For- They know how much effort you put into getting your tone exactly right. Thatâ€™s why we worked extremely hard to ensure the Pulp â€˜Nâ€™ Peel V4 maintains your instrumentâ€™s natural attack, has a very low noise floor, and adds a professional polish to every chord, lead line, and note that blooms out of your amplifier.
- Improved detection circuit for smoother tones with added sustain
- Active EQ control that cuts or boosts high end
- Parallel Blend control balances your compressed and uncompressed signals
Warm Studio-Style Grit To Help You Cut Through- Whether youâ€™re looking to warm up your sound in the studio or want to add some grind for the stage, flip the Dirt mini toggle and youâ€™re there. Want to push your amp hard for even more grind? The V4 has been improved with greatly increased headroom and output on the volume control.
- Dirt voiced to go from warm tone enhancement to gritty tonal foundation
- Low-profile gain control is safely located on the side of the pedal
- Works especially great on bass
- Increased output works as a fantastic full-frequency boost
Onstage, In The Studio, Or Anywhere Else- No matter what electric instrument you play, theyâ€™ve outfitted the Pulp â€˜Nâ€™ Peel compressor/preamp pedal with enough connectivity options to make it your go-to compressor in the studio, on your pedalboard, at home, or anywhere else.
- Standard 1/4" instrument input and output
- XLR/DI balanced output for going direct to the board or interface (Try it on acoustic and bass!)
- Ground-lift switch avoids unwanted signal interference
- High-quality buffer switch allows true-bypass or buffered operation for driving long cable runs
This pedal requires standard 9V DC Negative power, consumes less than 100mA, and measures 2.6"x4.8"x1.5".Manufacturer: JHS Pedals
Model: PULP N PEEL V4
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.