OUT OF STOCK BUT WE CAN GET IT
• Ship time varies by availability - C19 delays possible
• Order now to reserve yours ~ risk free
A Go-To Compressor For Any Situation: The JHS Pedals Pulp 'N' Peel V4 Compression Pedal
The Pulp â€˜Nâ€™ Peel V4 is the truly transparent compressor pedal youâ€™ve been hoping for and much more. Its smooth-sounding parallel compression circuit offers you the power to blend in your ideal balance of compressed and uncompressed signal. Youâ€™re able to add a touch of grit to your tone thanks to the pedalâ€™s Dirt mini toggle. Also, whether youâ€™re a bassist sending your signal direct or a guitarist running the Pulp â€˜Nâ€™ Peel on your pedalboard, the pedalâ€™s 1/4" and balanced XLR outputs have you covered. This compressor/preamp pedal sports a ton of tone-shaping power. So no matter what your compression needs, the Pulp â€˜Nâ€™ Peel V4 is your go-to solution.
The Exact Compression Youâ€™ve Been Waiting For- They know how much effort you put into getting your tone exactly right. Thatâ€™s why we worked extremely hard to ensure the Pulp â€˜Nâ€™ Peel V4 maintains your instrumentâ€™s natural attack, has a very low noise floor, and adds a professional polish to every chord, lead line, and note that blooms out of your amplifier.
- Improved detection circuit for smoother tones with added sustain
- Active EQ control that cuts or boosts high end
- Parallel Blend control balances your compressed and uncompressed signals
Warm Studio-Style Grit To Help You Cut Through- Whether youâ€™re looking to warm up your sound in the studio or want to add some grind for the stage, flip the Dirt mini toggle and youâ€™re there. Want to push your amp hard for even more grind? The V4 has been improved with greatly increased headroom and output on the volume control.
- Dirt voiced to go from warm tone enhancement to gritty tonal foundation
- Low-profile gain control is safely located on the side of the pedal
- Works especially great on bass
- Increased output works as a fantastic full-frequency boost
Onstage, In The Studio, Or Anywhere Else- No matter what electric instrument you play, theyâ€™ve outfitted the Pulp â€˜Nâ€™ Peel compressor/preamp pedal with enough connectivity options to make it your go-to compressor in the studio, on your pedalboard, at home, or anywhere else.
- Standard 1/4" instrument input and output
- XLR/DI balanced output for going direct to the board or interface (Try it on acoustic and bass!)
- Ground-lift switch avoids unwanted signal interference
- High-quality buffer switch allows true-bypass or buffered operation for driving long cable runs
This pedal requires standard 9V DC Negative power, consumes less than 100mA, and measures 2.6"x4.8"x1.5".
Manufacturer: JHS Pedals
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA89524
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device